G-spot discovered

by Vidqun 21 Replies latest social relationships

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

A doctor claims he has dissected the G-spot, proving that it exists. This is an area of female anatomy that has always fascinated me. Being a student of Anatomy (really), I made a study of it.

First of all, I'll relate an interesting anecdote in connection with a medical article, dealing with the subject. I owned this very elaborate and graphic article on the G-spot. I showed this article to a Bethelite, and he insisted on taking it with him to Bethel. And that was where my medical journal disappeared. At the time, I thought it very unusual for something like that to be stolen in Bethel, but in hindsight I know now that there are at least as many wierdos and pervs in Bethel, as there are in the general population (if not more - the testosterone levels there must be sky-high).

Back to the subject, in Embriology we learnt that the development of the male and female fetus run parallel, and at some stage the fetus differentiates into a male or female (if the testosterone supply is cut off in a male fetus it turns into a female, even with a Y-chromosome).

Now according to my studies, the G-spot in the female is "a leftover" of the prostate. The reason why it is more prominent in some than others has to do with its development or lack thereof. So this new finding comes as a surprise. I thought the G-spot has been "proved" a long time ago. Perhaps our medical students and/or doctors have more up-to-date information on the subject.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

A G-spot is a source of pleasure for a woman? Of what concern is that to Monsignor Falcon?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Knowledge is power, especially when one keeps the women folk happy. I think important to know for those involved in a relationship.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Not to be randy but I keep reading it is very controversial with the more recent evidence not backing it up.

If the testosterone is cut off to a Y gene, do you just get a regular female or does it become intersex?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

If I remember correctly, the fetus becomes a female (in the physical sense), however genetically stays male (XY).

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Too many men don't even know what a clitoris is, let alone a g spot. It's good to know they're real. No wonder the wife get's more excited when I hit that spot up and to the right! Must be the G spot...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes this sort of thing requires diligent study.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

What proved the connection between a primordial prostate and the G-spot for me, is female ejaculation in some women, which has been documented and demonstrated. The fluid of the ejaculate is similar to prostatic fluid.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Will other scientists be able to replicate this dissection? One person is not enough corroboration.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what happened to spots A-F?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit