G-spot discovered

by Vidqun 21 Replies latest social relationships

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ Sooner! :D

I learned about this by reading Sue Johanson, noted Cdn. Sex Educator, and well-known for her Sunday Night Sex Show on radio and TV.

url: http://www.lumrix.net/medical/gynecology/skene%27s_gland.html

In human anatomy, the Skene's glands (also known as the lesser vestibular or paraurethral glands) are glandslocated on the upper wall of the vagina, around the lower end of the urethra. They drain into the urethra and near the urethral opening. The location of the Skene's glands is also known as the Gräfenberg spot or G-spot; the general area is the urethral sponge. The Skene's glands are homologouswith (that is to say, the female equivalent of) the prostate glandin males.

Some believe that the Skene's glands are the source of female ejaculation.

In 2002, Emanuele Janniniof L'Aquila Universityin Italy showed that there may be an explanation both for the phenomenon and for the frequent denials of its existence. Skene's glands have highly variable anatomy, and in some extreme cases they appear to be missing entirely. If Skene's glands are the cause of female ejaculation and vaginal orgasms, this may explain the observed absence of these phenomena in many women.

Sue Johanson, noted sex educator, believes otherwise. She teaches that the clear liquid is g-spot fluid, secreted by the Skene's glands, and released in large quantity in conjunction with a G-spotorgasm.

(note: bold italics mine)

tal

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

One would think that with modern medicine, they could come to sort of conclusion. Not all females ejaculate. I believe I read it was a minority. Very strange. I read a book about sexual history that is a bit dated. She went thru Ancient Rome and Greece birth control. The stuff that happens in the womb blew my mind. We are so determined by the prenatal experience.

Interestingly, I just finished a pro biography of Margaret Sanger, who pioneered birth control in the early 1900s and was largely responsible for Planned Parenthood. All her fantastic work is marred by her belief in eugenics, which was widely shared throughout the world. The illegal alien hoardes scared people even then. She worked to have married women able to control when they had children so that their bodies were rested, the children were healthier, and there were very large families starving. One thing was clear. She fought the Catholic Church all the way. The overreaching of the Church would be considered outrageous today. Preaching morals is admirable. People have raised the same point about Mother Theresa. I have both attracted and repulsed by the Church. This b/c nonsense was very strong at the same time that Witnesses were truly persecuted and hounded by the church. A few Protestant churches protested but it was nothing like the ferocity of the Catholic Church. It wasn't just lobbying and prayer vigils. Thugs.

One person can make a huge difference. No one discussed birth control in any circles, outside of English avante garde types. Now we are talking G spot. Quite a journey. Birth control devices were available, most of them derived from ancient Egypt. Middle class women were able to find out some info. Poor women had no idea of basic anatomy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit