My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stealth
    Stealth

Truman, sorry for your loss. I know your son will be missed by many.

• snakeface
    snakeface

I am so sorry! What a horrible tragedy!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Dear Truman, my sincerest condolences to you and yours. May you find peace and strength in family and friends.

Greetings and blessings, Fernando.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

From,

Palm

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

My sympathies on your family's loss.

As we didn't know him, would you feel comfortable telling us more about him?

• Glander
    Glander

This terrible. So sorry for the loss of your son, as well as the deputy. My deepest sympathy.

I used to call on those apartments in field service. It was a terrible slum even then and was always a very dangerous place.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

May I just add my heartfelt words of sympathy and condolence.. I am so sorry for your loss, in such tragic and cruel circumstances

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. The greatest fear that haunts me constantly is that some thing may happen to my son, and I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. I wish you all the strength at this time and that his memory brings you peace.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

So terribly sad to hear of this, truman. My heartfelt condolences to you and the rest of your family.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot even imagine your pain and grief ... maybe when you're ready you can share with us some of the things about him that made him wonderful to you.

00DAD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit