My son was murdered today

by truman 322 Replies latest jw experiences

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

my chest got tight and it was hard for me to read this. i'm a bet emotional at times. i don't know really what to say... but i know how much it helps to have support in a time of loss. i'm so so deeply sorry! i have a son his a lil over a year old i felt like going in and waking him from his nap to give him a hug! charish each memory and appreashate the times you had together. i know my great grandma must have some understanding as you her son whichis my grandpa died before her then a few years later her husband died. i been trying to stay close to her.. she had a stroke and now doesn't make much sense but i still try and visit her... the desease my grandpa had i felt was like murder :( when death comes unprepare which in most cases no is prepare for such tragic even we still have life and can see how presious life really is! ((hugs))

• Deceived
    Deceived

Dear Truman , I am so very sorry to hear about this tragedy and the loss of your son. My sincerest sympathies. I am sorry they are belated but I haven't visited this forum the past few days and had not heard about this.

I have a 35 year old son myself and can not imagine the pain you are going through.

Deceived aka Paula

• Quandry
    Quandry

I think you would be the perfect person to write the obituary. I wrote the one for my mother and included how she traveled with Dad when he was in the Marines, and kept it upbeat, as a tribute to her life. This will be the last thing you can do for him, as the one who loved him so.

• treadnh2o
  • Matsimus
    Matsimus

My tears are forcing themselves out, and it deeply saddens my heart to hear about your loss. Iv'e been trying to find some comforting words, but they all seem so empty when faced against such a tragedy.

• moshe
    moshe

I am so sorry this happened.

The newspaper stories even had comments from people who took the side of the shooter, , it was the economy's fault, he was getting evicted and the police threatened him, he was just standing his ground, the banks got bailed out but not the working class, etc, etc. I wouldn't want to be a poilice officer or a landlord today.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I can't even begin to fathom what you must be going through. I hope you are surrounded by loving, compassionate friends and family to help you through this awful time. Please check in from time to time to let us know how you are doing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Truman, I recall reading about the death of Wavy Gravy's son. Wavy Gravy was the famed hippy clown. You can google him. His son and a friend drove over a cliff and his son was killed. Wavy said that every cell in his body hurt. I have lost a brother, mother, father, nephew and friends, etc. I have not lost a child. It is said that is the absolute worst emotional pain you can feel as a human being, to lose a child.

For me, the biggest pain in the death of my brother was the complete and utter shock of it all. I learned that at least for me, until the shock gradually fades, it's more painful. As the shock of it all fades and enough time goes by, it becomes more bearable. I'm only saying this because for me it would have helped to know that and give me hope when Cory died. I was 17 and he was 22. Every glimmer of hope you can find might help you, giving you strength to bear the worst of the pain.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Truman, I have commented previously but wanted to check in today and let you know, as have many others, that you were in my thoughts throughout the day yesterday and today. Please hang in there, type us a novel on here if that is what your need. Although many of us have never experienced this we are all going through the day with our flags at half mast, very much affected by your loss.

Positive thoughts all the way from Florida headed your way right now.

MTM

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Agree with MTM... I keep checking in to see if you wrote... it's worries me so much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit