Sad news Re: Menlo Park Congregation

by Devil_Fish 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

Just horrible...

Condolences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'll pass along the info to my mother when she gets back from her cruise.

• LV101
    LV101

I've wondered why hackers aren't on top of the evil watchtower blood issue --- killing innocent children, destroying families (and on and on and on) but someone on this board let me know that just because I'm not aware of such doesn't mean they're not involved. We can certainly hope.

• james_woods
    james_woods

In my humble opinion -

encouraging hackers to attack the Watchtower websites makes people who do this as low as the Watchtower itself.

• steve2
    steve2
    Has anyone ever thought about going on IRC and urging the Anonomous Hacker group that hates Scientology to go hack the sh**t out of jw-media.org, watchtower.org , and jw.org ? Am I being to vendictive?

Why stop at hacking? Any other nastily repulsive ways to teach the Watchtower a lesson or two? Why be decent and let your morals be your guide? This is warfare and perhaps not only your actions but your reward is divinely sanctioned? Just wondering....

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

Hello all,

Please take the hacking issue to another thread. Lets please show respect to Ruth.

Thanks,

D_F

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

D_F you have a pm.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

What I find so sad is that everyone associated with the Menlo Park Kingdom Hall has been hurt and damaged. They are all under so much stress, no matter which side of the argument they support. When I hear from some of my anonymous contacts in that area, I can read the pain in their emails, and hear the sadness and fear in their voices. This applies to the brothers as well as the sisters that I've communicated with.

If I thought that I could go down to Menlo Park and go into the Kingdom Hall, walk in the door and give everyone a big hug, I would. I'd like to let them know that many of us apostates following the case are concerned for their well being. I hope that those who do not leave can once again find peace, brotherhood, and joy in fellowship within their congregation. But after all of the articles I've published on Ex-JW.com about their scandal, the "defendant" elders would probably drag me out back into the parking lot and leave me beaten and bloodied up against the freeway fence.

I really do fear that many sincere JWs in that area are being stumbled by what they are seeing and experiencing. I'm sorry that Sister Edwards may have become a victim of that conflict. I hope there are no others that pay that high a price.

JV

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This is going to drive me crazy until my mother gets back...I'm sure that I remember a sister Edwards.

• LV101
    LV101

Sorry about the "hacking" post but I thought they brought out truth re/Scientology and gov't issues. Didn't realize they were evil but we're all so fed up w/watchtower's power and abuse.

I understand concern re/this congregation --- sad, indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit