Cyber-Bullies

by Lady Lee 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was going to say "Tag You're it" but after that I can't lol

well name calling would be a big warning sign that you have crossed the line. The "idiot" comment that I read this morning is what started me off today.

You could pretty much look at posting guidelines 1-3 and it sums up what bullying is.

And the way things are going bullying is soon going to include breaking the law

The bully attacks the person. in a debate the ideas or beliefs are discussed and and even attacked but never the person

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ahem, uhm.....

Well, I can see calling someone a name or two in the heat of battle - er, "debate"...

But if they keep after them and keep after them - even folloing them over to other threads....

That's more how I perceive "cyber-bullying"...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

from what I read today at that point it is cyber stalking

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

we all lose our tempers sometimes. even me but hopefully it isn't too often and it isn't delieberate and I know when I have lost my temper I have apologized.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmmm....

Well, just don't go lookin' at any of my previous posts...!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

lol you are making me laugh and I have this bad cold and if I laugh I start to cough and then I start to choke and then - ok one way to kill a mod

• ziddina
    ziddina

Crap, I lose me temper once in a while, just for the fun of it!!!

And DON'T get me started on the subjects of Sabastious, AGuest, tec, N.drew, Vidgun, Burntheships - in his new incarnation, DJEggNogg, uhm....

Bluegrass, Larsinger, Duderino, uhm... Who else do I get hissy-pissy at???

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

you got high blood pressure from being in here?

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "lol you are making me laugh and I have this bad cold and if I laugh I start to cough and then I start to choke and then - ok one way to kill a mod..."

.... ....

Simon, if Lady Lee croaks, can we get a puppy???

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

are you saying I can be replaced by a puppy???????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit