The wonders of God's creation - Example 1, the tsetse fly

by jambon1 319 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The rest of us are willing to study evidence for what has been discovered by science. Its often difficult. As for things science doesn't know we humbly admit our limitations and wait for new developments which will only happen through hard word.

Man, listen to yourself. That sounds exactly like the Watchtower (wait on Jehovah, wait on Science). The more you speak like this the more I am put off to the scientific community. The self proclaimed humility is amusing. I AM waiting on science and I routinely give them credit for a bang up job. However tsetse flies do not proof the non existence of a caring designer.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    He's a sage in his own mind... And a 'seer', only between his own two ears...

I'd like to take you into my mind for a few minutes and you can visually see what I think of myself.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

That sounds exactly like the Watchtower

You just broke New Chapter's Law. You lose good night

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Just out curiosity Sab/Sage, where are you on this chart of levels of spirituality ?

Are we to address you as your holiness or almightiness ?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Could you elaborate?

The death that the IC engine has caused comes from the smog in cities and the death from stupid driving. An unspeakable and uncountable number from a perfectly legal device. My point is that the death WAS WORTH IT. We have an example of the morality of creation right in front of us. If you call god evil you call humans evil for creating things that have caused widespread death and destruction. Therefore the atheists should just push the button and end it all, right? Why not be fore things like eugenics? Let's use science to indentify evil and kill them all.

In reality very few people in human history had the guts to destroy all life because most people are good and know such a decision should not be left to a single mind, no matter how evolved.

It's been great discussing things people. I have to leave for the night.

-Sab

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Win, cofty!!

*high five*

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Are we to address you as your holiness or almightiness ?

Revelation puts it perfectly in my opinion:

Revelation 19 - 10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

Worship God, whatever that means to you. Whether that be your own life or a deity from one of humanities sacred texts. Don't worship flesh and blood in any form, it just leads to darkness.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

I like her law, but you broke it first in a past thread:

You are going where Russell and Rutherford and Mary Baker Eddy and Ellen G White and countless others have gone before.

-Sab

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Well on that note, I hereby propose the new religion!

SABASTIANISM!

Praise be to sab!

His ideas hold as much water as a spaghetti strainer, but we shall follow him til' the end.

• TD
    TD
    The death that the IC engine has caused comes from the smog in cities and the death from stupid driving

You've stated two instances of association. You've not stated casuality.

Deaths caused by human beings operating/driving vehicles powered by IC engines does not establish a cause and effect relationship between the IC engine and the death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit