"Do you still feel Jehovah is directing the Organization?"

by outsmartthesystem 35 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Or, perhpas it's the United Nations? Remember, they were recently NGO members and left only when they were embarrassed in 2003--after having bashed the United Nations as Satanic.

And it wouldn't surprise me if the witlesses are members of some official church council as well. This is where they come up with such doctrines and enforce them--all the way back to the apostle Paul. It is also why the religion (as with all monotheistic religions) are geared toward enslaving mankind--a negative tone on the whole Bible (and the Quran has a similar problem), shame and guilt on one's own self (the Bible is guilty of this in Original Sin), dependence on the religion for salvation (all three major monotheistic religions have this issue), and donating so much to keep the churches and Kingdumb Hells going (in excess of how much it actually takes to run the religions). This leaves a person more open to being enslaved--particularly being dependent on the religions for their salvation.

• mP
    mP

oppostate

has jehovah ever helped any one on earth in a real tamgible way ?

• justmom
    justmom

Hello Beenthere2

They made statements early in the history of the org. As far back as around 1896.....

BUT>>>> The adoption was made on June 15,1938 that said they, THE SOCIETY is the visible representation of the Lord on earth. etc..

Read it on page 219 of the proclaimers book. I'm not good at typing or pasting so maybe somebody else can do it for you if you don't have this publication anymore.

Enjoy

justamom (Kim)

• craigulous
    craigulous

I like the suggestion of feigning indignation, go on the offense and put them on their heels, classic strategy. And although I know the question was rhetorical I cannot resist sharing my opinion, that is just who I am, lol.

Jehovah=Satan. If Satan is the great deceiver, what greater deception than to convince a large majority of the world that he is the only true God. Read the Old Testament with this thought in mind, and see if that does not begin to ring true.

• beenthere2
    beenthere2

Thanks justamom (Kim) I'll look for it. I really like the way Listener said it. I'm going to write that one down. I would also like to thank Leaving WT for making his DA letter available. I really appreciated the viewpont about blood. It can be found at broomeman.com/da_letter.pdf

BT2 (Steve)

• Scully
    Scully

"Do you still feel Jehovah is directing the Organization?"

Of course. Bum-steering is still directing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit