The peace in the worldwide brotherhood. Proof that it's gods organization?

by BreathoftheIndianNose 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

So then would you say that Buddhists are not as or have not been as peaceful as JWs? And the scientologists are more are more violent then the witnesses? Is there any group more peaceful? I don't know of anytime that JWs as a whole were violent.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

They only look serene and uniform because any and all who protest, or object, are ejected from their midst.

Strict submission is not peace; when they say, “obey or you're out”, that's not peaceful.

Their superficial harmony is only and illusionary byproduct of expelling all who don't conform.

On a side note, welcome Lyssa!

• mP
    mP

nose

im not comparing jw vs buddhists. all im saying is get your facts straight, buddihsist are no better than xians. both have significant blood stains. the daia llama (sp) may be a celebrity just like the pope, neither one is a legacy of peace.

today we in the first world countries live in a places where religion is not a military or political force. the influences of religion in olden days is different to know. even today the catholic church cant execute heretics. jw are violent and disgraceful and cruel in ways which can fit in our own socieities. if they had their own country, one could speculate they wouldmturn violent like those warm fuzzy mulsims in iran or saudi arabia.

lets be fair acientologists are frauds just like all religions, but as a genralmrule they are just as peaceful as jws. its a bit hard to compare the peacefulness of both, how exactly does one possibly measure and show one is more ,peaceful than the other. both have opponents that have plentynof dirt on them and that infomis hard to quantify and compare. for me they are the same. in my country i hvae never heard of a sci hit etc. sci have thugs but jw too have their own intimidation tactics.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

It takes a mass of "humble" men and women to make a cult. The average JW man must be humble to anyone above hiim in rank. But, many JW men are not peaceful with their wives and children. Many are whipped, beaten, raped, and emotionally battered. And, the Society does nothing to the abusers. The WTS considers it a "family matter" and tells the women to be more humble and submit. So, JW women and children have to be humble to the men.

JW men and women are humble, but not out of love. It's out of fear.

It must be great to know that your friend and you can confide in each other.

• bobld
    bobld

If they have such love and peace why,do we hear time and again"we must watch our association even our brothers and sisters in the congregation".Why are brothers and sisters left out of association(invites to potluck suppers card night etc) if their service hours are low

• mP
    mP

james

theres a big difference between war where ppl die, and a psycotic who punches idiots in the stomache. both have casualties but at they are quite different in terms of raw violence and killing.

the jw and sci play by different rules because of tye times and environment they are embedded within. this makes it difficult to compare against other religions who actually had real power including power to kill.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You probably should clarify what he means, as it could be one of a few things.

If he means they don't go to war, there are a number of other religions that a do not participate in war.

If he means that they are more loving and a good source of friends, that is plain wrong, and just indicates that he has not been involved in other religions. Many groups are a great source of friends and love. On the other hand, my father was a CO and used to tell me about the issues he would encounter. Every congregation had problems behind closed doors - brothers beating their wives, fornication, gossip, power hungry brothers etc.

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

I second jwfacts. Jw's are simply better at hiding it.

• Nambo
    Nambo

I would say the reason there is peace and good behaviour in the JWs is that its made up of people who want peace, they want God and his kingdom etc, thats why they are there!

The fact that maybe the Devil comes along and snatches up good people with one of his many religions doesnt then make that religion itself good, its just that the bad religion is full of good people.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

BOTIN - It is uniformity not unity/peace. Fear keeps them walking in lock step, thus simulated peace....hope this helps.

MTM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit