my family, my da status and my s-i-l (VENTING)

by peaceloveharmony 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• openminded
    openminded

{{{{{{{Peace}}}}}}}

For whatever its worth Peace, your not alone. Its the same exact shit in my family. My own mother did not want my df'd brother to give my little sister a ride to the store or sit with them at meetings. When I call them on this bull-shit, they basically deny it and lie.

Its hard to come to terms with the fact that love can be so conditional and shallow(especially by family members). When I think back to my shitty JW childhood, it really hits home how little they really cared about me and instead were in love with the idea of me(pioneering and bethel and whatnot). All of my passion and talents were poopood as worldy.

This situation has really brought me closer to my brother and sister who basically see the hypocrasy of the entire scenerio(and realize JW is a cult). And when we get together its truly a joy. So I guess all I am saying is to stick with the people who really care and forget the ones who dont. Its hard I know but Im rootin for ya.

om

Hang in there.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Peace,

I'm not advocating violence, but Beth deserves to get her ass kicked! I wouldn't tolerate her bullshit, I'd confront her head on and let the chips fall where they will.

You're a special person and I hope it all works out for you. In the meantime, don't forget to make liberal use of the "Limpe'" to correct Beth's behavioral problems!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

((((hugs))))

If it makes you feel any better, here's a joke:

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender looks up and says, "Why the long face?"

Slipnslidemaster: "Facts are the enemy of truth."

- Don Quixote

• LDH
    LDH

(((((((((((((Harmony))))))))))))))

I will chat with you later if you are available.

Love,
    Lisa

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((((harmonita)))))))))) my baby!
    The emotional terrorism just never stops........I feel for you greatly. I experience similar in my family. You have my email hun. I'm here for ya anytime you need me.

luv and hugs going your way always! T

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((Mony)))))))))))))))))))))) I doubt there will be a dry eye of anyone reading this . I am so sorry you are hurting. O know also how hard we try to please our parents. I hope they will read your e-mail and know how much pain you are feeling. I'm sorry.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

oh you guys! thanks so much :) i love you all

windrider,

it is like a slowcooker with the steam valve closed....if you dont let some of that steam out the whole lid is going to blow and not at a time of your choosing.
    this is SO true! saturday night was just a taste of what could happen. i felt myself getting angrier and angrier and wanting to confront the s-i-l in front of all those jws. hahaha now that would have felt really good but may have done irreparable damage to my family. thank you for your words of comfort.

smoldering wick,

hugs back to you, sorry to hear you are hurting too :( damnit to hell, they borg sure owes a lot for all the hurt they have encouraged by their f-up family values.

((((puffs)))) thank you :)

openminded,

hugs back atcha bud. ya know, normally this crap doesn't bother me and i deal with it just fine. but i guess at sometimes it gets to be too much and we've gotta get it out. i'm very glad that you have a relationship with some of your siblings.

stick with the people who really care and forget the ones who dont. Its hard I know but Im rootin for ya.
    thanks for this, it is hard but i need to hear it!

you know i wanted to kick the crap out of her so badly! wipe that smug little look off her face. grrrr. if we hadn't been surrounded by witnesses i would have said something to her but i didn't want to embarrass my parents. thanks ((((144))))

((((slippy))),

hehehe, thanks for the laugh and the hug!

lisa,

i'll be on y! later this afternoon...:) thanks honey

((((((tina)))))))

big sis! love ya babe! thank you :)

(((((lilacs))))))
    thank you for your kind words. i hope i can reach my parents somehow.

the support here is wonderful! no one understands this like you guys! thanks again!

hugs and

love
    harmony

ps. crying again but from all the love. you all are just amazing :):) i'm very honored to share this little corner of cyberspace with y'all.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Harmony sweetie, I'm so sorry you have this hassle with your Jdub fam. Just remember, no matter how it shakes down, you do have a Dark Mommie and Papa and a Little Dark sib who love you no matter what. We think you're fabulous just the way you are!

Love
    MD

• Kep
    Kep

(((((((PLH))))))))
    I'm sorry to hear how your be-arch s-i-l is making life miserable for you.
    As you can see we are all here for you, and many of us have been thru or are still going thru the same issues with our families.
    When I was feeling the cold shoulder from my brother and sisters I had ocassions to talk to my JW mother about it.
    I knew there wasn't much she could do about it, but I felt better telling her how I felt.
    Even now, I still tell her that I excerised my right as a family member to go to her place and visit, whether the other kids liked it or not.
    My family have snapped out of that buzz and accept me warts and all, but it was a battle to get here.
    I hope your situation settles down and as you can tell we are all here for you.
    Peace
    Kep

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

((((((((Harmony))))))))

I'm sorry about what happened to you.
    It hurts when your family is treating you like that. You have my sympathies and my heart goes to you. It's good that you vent it out to release all that. However, it seems to me that they are yanking your chain. Don't give them the satisfaction. Just get back at them by living well and much happier than them, that will ruffle their feathers.

Ajax

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit