Detailed Financial Information - WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF CANADA

by AndersonsInfo 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

whoa I have a question When you check on the info for the WTS this is what you get

WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF CANADA

BN /Registration Number:119288918RR0001
    Charity Status:Registered
    Effective Date of Status:1967-01-01
    Sanction:N/A
    Language of Correspondence:English
    Designation Description:Charitable Organization
    Charity Type:Religion
    Category:Jehovah' Witnesses Congregations
    Address:BOX 92
    City:CACHE CREEK
    Province/Territory/Other:BRITISH COLUMBIA
    Postal Code/Zip Code:V0K1H0
    Charity Email Address:N/A
    Charity Web site Address:N/A
    Registered Charity Information Return:T3010 Return

Cache Creek BC? That is a few thousand miles from Georgetown where the Canandian Bethel is. Did they move and tell no one? Or am I just behind the times?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

By the way if you click on T3010 Return you can access their returns for the last few years - from 2000 on

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

This is likely the financial statement of the Canadian Branch office. Recently, the Canadian Branch started printing all the magazines for the US, Canada, and Carribean.

In Canada, all Not for Profit Organizations have to allow there financial statements to be visible. This is a legal requirement binding on all non profit organizations.

I always hated it when our Circuit

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Con't....sorry I have a sensitive keyboard

I hated it when our Circuit Assembly fund was read and or surplus funds always was drained and sent to the Branch office as a contribution. Then the financial statement ended with a deficit and an appeal to the audience to contribute more. This went on and on over and over again.

We had local congregations that could have used that money for improving their KH's but no, they just sent the surplus to Bethel.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just a note If you are looking at the various years you might see that some don't seem to have all the data. Always check down the page for something call Schedule 6. That has the detailed listings

Quarterback they are all the Canadian Bethel but that is in Ontario not British Columbia

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Lady Lee: Huh????

Where do you read any reference to British Columbia in my post?

• hoser
    hoser

Cash Creek, British Columbia thats where all the WT money is hidden

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Not on your post. I thought you were referring to the Schedule 6 form

• hoser
    hoser

Hey Lady Lee

this is blatant dishonesty with the congregations and circuits. According to these reports the branch is sitting on over a hundred million $$ and telling us they need more?

We had a comment today that the branch is out of money and needs more contributions

What I can''t figure out is Where is the money going???

something is rotten in the province of ontario

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Oh, sorry about that LL.

I was rereading my post and you had me wondering there, but, I just noticed your posting and that's where it is noted.

Thanks,

QB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit