Detailed Financial Information - WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF CANADA

by AndersonsInfo 42 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
  • mind blown
    mind blown

Can you imagine, and that's only Canada I also noted the date as well.

• designs
    designs

If any active JWs here send them a check you've only yourself to blame.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning Barbara!..

Thats a lot of money..

Most JW`s think the WBT$ is a Poor Organization..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

great buiness model, they do so well for a nonprofit company, all the while the flock they are fleecing continues to struggle to survive.

• designs
    designs

Its the nature of the beast. Paul and Jan Crouch of Trinity Broadcast are accused of using $50,000,000.00 in donations for personal use on Jets and 13 mansions plus other items like RVs.

• dgp
    dgp

Seriously, can this be called a non-profit? How has the organization accumulated ASSETS and that does not count as PROFIT?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Goes to show that F...ing with people's minds does pay dividends .

This folks is just Canada which has a population of only 34 million.

I would like to take a look at a recent financial statement for the WTS. in the States

which has a population of 314 million and after the WTS. sells off all their buildings in Brooklyn.

Send that number around to the local JWs and see if their crying about the organization needing their money

still holds ground. The WTS. is really a Publishing Corporation which has a business model working inside itself, including a portfolio

of outside investments that the majority of JWS have little knowledge of.

They just hear that the organization is in need of money for helping the preaching work, We Take Visa

If there's nothing suspicious or wrong with the way the WTS. operates and handles its accumulative money, why don't

they openly show its financial working to each congregation or body of its members ?

Why hide its financial operations from the people who have donated their own wealth toward an organization

that supposed to be honest and forthright ?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I may be reading it wrong ... but on a positive note, doesn't it show that actual contributions are less than operational expenses?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Ha, Ha the truth will out we told you Witnesses out there in Jehovah land that the Kingdom Hall gatherings were sales meetings.

When are you going to realise that behind the screen is a very large money making machine .

"The Watchtower" licence to print money it's a rich mans World.

And there shall come to be a great profit throughout the land thy name is Watchtower.

It couldn't possibly be a snare and a racket by any chance could it. It makes comfortable reading for the Governing Body living in the lap of luxury they want to watch out not everyone saying Lord Lord are going to paradise. Any camels any needles anyone?

Thanks Barbara.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit