Will Jehovah himself kill me, or will Jesus, Satan, or someone else?

by InterestedOne 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@sacs If misfortune doesn't get ya

Old age will be what kills you

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

@ziddina:

Well I just had to post something as equally ludicrous as the question it's self.

• mP
    mP

@billy

given there are no bears in Australia or the Pacific -then i guess, some ppl have no worries.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

People talk about the 'differences' in the OT & NT...Jesus was all about love and kindness, right? Jehovah was the murderous, jealously insane god who demanded that we be like Him, as the Israelites gleefully did.

My (play like) theory: A sane, kind Jesus went to heaven to live with his Father, and now, after, 2,000 yrs. he is crazy & murderous, just like his Sky Daddy.

Personally, if either one of them exist and I get to "stand before my maker," I have some choice not-so-nice-but-true words for Him/Them. Then, of course...they will want to kill me! If my cancer doesn't kill me first.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

Ummm... Sun Bears, Moon Bears, Panda Bears and Koalas

Considering the first two are treated very inhumanely to obtain their bile, I think they'd possibly be peeved enough to do the killing and the Koalas aren't happy either; they have an STD, chylmidia.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    given there are no bears in Australia or the Pacific -then i guess, some ppl have no worries.
    Ummm... Sun Bears, Moon Bears, Panda Bears and Koalas

Yaayyyyy!!!...thank goodness we will be ok in NZ...I always thought we were special...LOL...what a relief

• mP
    mP

@wizard

koalas arent bears.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Well, since it's "Jehovah's Special Day" he instigates it as he is the only one who knows when he will do that. But directly, I gotta go with Zid. No way he'll get it on him -- he'll have a wall of water take you out or a chasm in the Earth swallow you whole. He's like that -- being a deadbeat Dad and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit