Will Jehovah himself kill me, or will Jesus, Satan, or someone else?

by InterestedOne 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Look, you're gonna be killed, no two ways okay?! All the rest is mere detail. Don't you worry yourself. It's gonna happen even if you don't know by who or how. Now relax and go about your normal daily business.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Does that mean I'm gonna die one day?....say it isn't so

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

It doesn't matter if you're of Babylon the Great or not; the only thing that matters is if your a faithful JW or not. If you're not, you will be killed at Armageddon, guaranteed (or at least, that's what the brother on the DA podium said a few years ago).

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne
    you will be killed

So I'm still wondering, who do they say will kill me? Is Jehovah the actual killer or is it someone else, like maybe Jesus or Satan or some random violent person?

• mP
    mP

Dont worry Jehovah and Satan dont exist. In fact xians today tell many lies, Satan only appears by name in Job and a handful of NT scriptures. Most of the other times such as talking to Eve is a downright lie as reading Gensis 3 shows for itself.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Perhaps she-bears will do all the killing!

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I think she-bears will definitely kill the women; it will be as in The Legend Of Ron Burgundy when Brick said, “I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.”

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh come on!!!

"Jehovah", "Jesus", and "Satan" are all at the heads of their respective "organizations"...

THEY won't do a THING...

"They" will DELEGATE, like any executive...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I think she-bears will definitely kill the women; it will be as in The Legend Of Ron Burgundy when Brick said, “I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.” ..." Disillusioned Lost Lamb

Hah!!! Would you believe it - the stupid male-chauvinist rangers in Yellowstone National Park - AND in Glacier National Park - used to claim that very thing!!!

Of course, every time a bear attacked a female camper, it was, "Oh, she was on her period/about to start her period/just finished her period" bullshit...

I finally figured out what was probably causing the problem, when I read about a woman who was wearing an extremely strong PERFUME when she visited a park/national forest... She decided to take a nap in a low lawn chair, next to a stream...

Her perfume was musk-based - and so strong that it drew several BEAVERS out of their beaver pond to investigate!!!

The woman wasn't hurt - just startled - but it got me to thinking...

I had some sunscreen that I started calling "bear candy", because it smelled like CANDY....

And how many people have used "apple"-scented shampoo, creme rinse, conditioner?? Then there's the "orange" fragrances, and cinnamon, and spices....

Any bear that's been feeding on garbage dumps and has lost its fear of man, will be naturally inclined to go and investigate something that smells like FOOD - and the fact that people are sleeping on the ground in BAGS, smelling like FOOD - well, I think the bears mistake sleeping humans for bags of yummy garbage...

And that's ANOTHER good reason to keep garbage AWAY from wildlife...

• sacolton
    sacolton

Which one will kill you? Satan? Jehovah? Jesus?

None of the above. You'll most likely die of a heart attack, cancer or a drunk driver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit