Those on JWN still serving as elders...What if?

by Kensho 103 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Elderelite's conscience is bothering him, but at least he still has one.
    "Thats because u are an idiot." This is wrong. It breaks a JWN rule. If I was you I would apologize

I am paranoid the girls like to call it a persecution complex so because I am paranoid which makes life very interesting most of the time so NO I won't take medicine for it will you please assure me you do not imply that I do NOT have a conscience. See the reason I think I think so is because I posted the post that prompted your response, but I might be wrong about that too. Just checking.

In case you won't read long posts here is a short one

Do you say N.drew has no conscience? A SIMPLE "NO" WILL SUFFICE. Thank you!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Do you really have to spew you crap on this thread too N.drew...for goodness sake, I came here to get away from it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What was the topic again?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think ALL topics are about N.drew

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Do you really have to spew you crap on this thread too N.drew...for goodness sake, I came here to get away from it.

Really? Do you know what pm means still thinking? It's a private message. Please take advantage of it! You tried but it doesn't work? It needs clicking twice. Please stop trolling me. I said please!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh...I'm a troll ...keep your self pity on your self pity threads

• N.drew
  • N.drew
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nancy please. Now you're not being nice taking over this thread, are you? Mean girl Nancy now?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

N.Drew you are trolling EVERYONE.

Seriously, stop! It is sincerely embarassing to read. Before you reply with a bucket-load of emotional train wreckage, stop yourself. You were so keen to spit out the paranoid post you forgot to add commas. Please, stop yourself!!!! ....And as for telling 'still thinking' how to use PM, maybe if you used PM yourself it would save us having to read your psych issues on every interesting thread.

WE GET IT ! YOU ARE HERE ! YOU WANT OUR ATTENTION ! Now stop acting like a 9 year old girl! If you want our help or attention PM us, otherwise Shuuuush !!!!

Ahem....

Elderite, I am very interested in your opinion on this issue.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit