June 15, 2012 described events that had not happened yet.

by discreetslave 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

This is just hilarious!!!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wouldn't it be great if only "thousands" signed up instead of "millions"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can write up whatever rubbish they want, and pretend to have observed it, if they write it well ahead of time. Then, when people are actually miserable pious-sneering instead of getting caught up on housework, they wonder if it's because they did something wrong. I, for one, am not pious-sneering. Nor am I going to claim anyone was full of joy--more likely, everyone dragging themselves door to door handing out wastes of paper when they should have been tending to their yards or houses.

• Alfred
    Alfred

At the end of each day, it gives a dedicated Christian great satisfaction to be able to say, "Jehovah, I did everything I could in your service."

In other words...

If you have not submitted your dirty-thirty application this month, you're a loser and your service to the Governing Body Jehovah is unacceptable.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

"Delorean and plutonium" - that made me LOL!

Yeah, good catch!

• cantleave
    cantleave

LOL - I wonder how many dubs will notice?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Instead of re-writing their PAST history they now write it ahead of time to make sure it's correct.

George

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

The only ones who may notice are those who read their magazines ahead of time yet with everyone being so busy this month they may not get to it until later. This will be studied Aug 13-15 by then people will be tuned out anyway with district conventions and thinking about summer fun.

• Knowsnothing
  • ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

I would start going back to the hall if they would let me borrow that time machine they have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit