JW Preaching Work Ends in 20th Century ?

by Scorpion 48 Replies latest jw friends

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Thanks for reviving this post.

• UBM101
    UBM101

Another false prophesy. Marked

• life is to short
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Lol... To keep your Donkey moving, you have to "continue" putting a carrot in front of him. lol

LoisLane

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I well remember the interest aroused by that remark in the January 1 1989 WT:

- bloody fools that we all were!

Bill.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks! Marked!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Yes, indeed. And what other religion but Jehovah's Witnesses have spoken presumptously in JEHOVAH'S NAME???

"However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. And in case you should say in your heart: "How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?" when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it." Deuteronomy 18:20-22NAME!!??

• k.chambes
    k.chambes

The only certainty about watchtowers cessation of ministry work, is when it halts, unsuspecting families should no longer be offered bible studies by known pedophiles sent there by elders. This daily practice is continuing to see more children abused, some more of whom will commit suicide and some more families will split. The Governing 8 could change this filthy, lethal policy within the hour but refuse to. Why? Because they are pro-pedophile and intent on destroying the good name of God YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah. They are currently succeeding.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

marked

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit