Do you stil have Jw stuff

by d 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

When I see magazines at work,or in public I throw them in the trash. I used to feel bad even after I had stopped going.

Does anyone else do that ?

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Whenever I come across them they always go straight to the trash. Have also considered printing some labels to carry with me to affix to mags directing them to a website, such as jwfacts. Haven't done that yet. Anyone have a good idea for a label ? Or even an irreverant one?

av8orntexas- you have a pm

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

av8orntexas-check pm again, thanks

• d
    d

I got rid of stuff too but i still have tapes, bibles and old watchotowers from 1961.I also have the 1976, 1989 and 2008 young people ask.So I am getting rid of it slowly.

• simon17
    simon17

Some stuff yeah. No need to throw out useful things like suits or briefcases. I believe I have my first talk and public talk outlines probably. I'm happy to have moved on, but I don't think its necessary to forget who I once was: after all, that is the key to understanding who I have become.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm the EVS Manager at the hospital here in town. Whenever someone leaves that trash laying around I dispose of it promptly just the same as I do with cigarrette butts or empty beer cans.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Funny that you asked ... I just put in the trash the Watchtower version of the bible ...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I only have very small JW bible, very few WT literature. I need the bible to bring it to the Memorial for family reasons.

Here is the pic of the very small JW bible

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Finally did it whats in frosty's book bag:

thread

• d
    d

I have cleaned out alot of stuff but I still have a lot to rid of a lot more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit