Do you stil have Jw stuff

by d 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• d
    d

I still have Jw stuff like bibles and watchtower I have to get rid of. Do you any of you guys and girls here have stuff you to get rid of.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I had a throw out party a good three years ago. I kept a bible and song book for a year and they also got thrown out!! It felt great! My FS bag GONE!!!!

ALL JW looking clothing, 3/4 of my wardrobe, to charity

• ruderedhead
  • flipper
    flipper

I threw out most of my 40 + years of bound volumes, Rutherford books, Russell books, and everything else back in 2004 after I exited the Witnesses. Recently somehow I noticed some of these weird WT books had meandered their way back into my library , concordance, a couple books my JW daughters sent me, a random song book had been sitting in my library on the bottom shelf in a corner. I vigorously put them in a big trash bag to throw out ! The ONLY WT books I have now are some current copies WT's I use to write threads on the board to help people see the mind control tactics and ONE bible in the house, a reference Bible. And my pioneer book with signatures of people I knew when I went to pioneer school in the early 1980's. That way I can prove to my daughters if they ever exit the cult that I too pioneered at one time , so anybody can change

• flipper
    flipper

Oh ! Forgot to mention ! I also have the latest elders manual in a binder as well as the one from the 1990's . Of course, most people here have those as well ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• finally awake
    finally awake

We still have a bunch of litter-ature. I have been tossing stuff bit by bit as there is room in the garbage.

• OldGenerationDude
    OldGenerationDude

After 20 years? I do have the so-called "book bag" I used in field service and the catalog case I used when I was a ministerial servant. As for literature? I think the last thing I had on hand was the Reasoning in the Scriptures book, a copy of their editions of the KJV and the American Standard Bible...but that is it. The case and leather bag are of good quality, but they are in the storage room and hold old photos and frames that I have little room on the walls for.

I did hold onto a lot of the traits for a while, but eventually these got tossed away too.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I keep saying Ima do this but this weekend I will have a post similar to geraldo rivera opening capone's vault.

I am going to record myself opening my bookbag which I haven't touched since my last meeting (which I believe was in 06 or 07.)

stay tuned.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

We threw everything away in chunks lol. First the watchtower and awakes turned into fire starter a couple winters ago... it burnt quite well after chanting Satan several times (that was a joke)

We put all the "books" into my bookbag then filed that in the closet where it sat untouched and unopened for a couple years. Then durring a cleaning/declutter spree i found them and they went to the dumpster. The only thing I hold onto is my personalized bible, i actually paid for that so im not willing to throw it away. I also have the "elder's" book in PDF format and the WT Lib is on my computer. Im debating if I should delete that or not, I do find it handy to use when proving an argument from their own lit.

• moshe
    moshe

I have a genuine 1920 WT- mailed to an anointed sister in Kanas- she underlined the important part of the lesson- the part about "Millions now living will never die."

JWs are initially aback when I pull this out- but they always recover and continue their regular JW routine the next day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit