finally awake

welcome!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome to the board!!!

helo

• bsmart
    bsmart

Glad to meet you... Explore, there is a lot to figure out.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I bid you welcome also,nice post

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent
    ViridianSoul - It seems like a good place for me to be, as I still have some lingering...issues regarding "The Truth".

Welcome ((((((((ViridianSoul))))))) to JWN. What lingering issues do you have with the "Truth"? Have you read Steve Hassan's books (i.e., "Combatting Cult Mind Control" and "Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves") that may help you identify and resolve cult induced phobias?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome.

Bangalore

• zzaphod
    zzaphod

Hi, and welcome to the Forum, all are welcome here whatever their personal beliefs, and it is always a pleasure to read peoples experiences.

I`m sure you have much wisdom and experience, and you thoughts and input will be most welcome. Don`t be shy (I don`t think you will be as your post was very well put, and thought provoking), you`ll find us a friendly bunch.

Sometimes the discussions can get a bit heated, but we are all equal here, I`m trying to think of a good word to explain it, perhaps Humanist (either secular, or religious might be close, or maybe not?), personally, I place myself somewhere between Deist and orthodox Christian, but there are people here of many and varied beliefs, each is hopefully treated with the same respect and civility (usually).

Hope you enjoy contributing to the debate, and your personal life, which seems to be going the way you want it to, is a happy one.

All the best

Paul UK

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome and Congrats it looks like your life is going the right direction

• cantleave
    cantleave

Tabitha, welcome to the forum.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this forum. This is an excellent place to exchange ideas and gain support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit