New to the forums.

by ViridianSoul 45 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome Tabitha!

Welcome Tabitha. I also go to a Unitarian Universalist church, but I don't believe. They are just wonderful people and a good community, and don't concern themselves with what I believe or not.

New Chapter, are you certain you're attending a UU church and not just a Unitarian one?

• ViridianSoul
    ViridianSoul

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and welcomes!

I apologize in advance for the fact that when communicating in the written word, I tend to be very wordy and usually make very long posts. Happily, you won't see that on this particular one, because I've got to get ready for work shortly!

An especial huge thank you to the people who've commented on my remarks via that other thread. It makes me feel great to know that others value what I have to say. Hopefully that little girl does, too, in some way.

Anyway, again, thank you all! Looking forward to getting to know some people on here and engaging in enlightening discussions! :D

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hi

and Welcome to the forum.

Glad you made your way here

• designs
    designs

Welcome.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Welcome tabitha

• caliber
    caliber

I tend to be very wordy and usually make very long posts.~~~VS

Wordy maybe but with wisdom gained by first hand experience . It is obvious that many of

your statements & learned experience have impressed even long time members of this board ...

impressive indeed !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit