NEW TO JWN and Lovin it!! A Little about me

by Zordino 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Zordino
    Zordino

Hello all, I've been on this site for a few weeks (reading for Longer) and I have to say this site has helped me a great deal. I see from reading all the posts that many many people share my views on the whole JW thing and I'm so glad I can express myself without getting into problems with getting reported to the Elders or something. I am currently in my late 30's happily married to a JayDub with 2 kids. My wife was not a born in and she's open minded. But she hate's whenever I bash the Borg so I keep from expressing my thoughts and feelings toward this phycotic religion to a minimum with her.

Here's a Little about me. Its a fairly typical story. I was born in this cult and grew up fairly "strong" in the Troof until my late teens when I went a little buck wild and Left cause the pressure to go to all of those boring meeting and conform to the WTS rules and regulations was just to great. Afterward in my early 20's I started getting into a major depression and I had a Strong Need to got back to the Hall and it made me feel better..... for a while. I think that the HEAVY Indoctrination I recieved as a child (8 days assembley's? WTF???!) caused me to develop and difunctional and Lost feeling being outside the Borg. So I went back. A old brother started studying with me who was one of the "remnant" So I started to get back into it, found a nice girl and got married. In my late 20's early 30's I Got an Education and after building up a succesful Consulting Firm,having Kids, getting older and becoming more mature, I started to question some of the naging doubts I had in my head. So I started on a slow Fade and I go to meetings only 3 times a month at best (mostly to keep my family company) Now when I go I can really see the ridiculousness of the whole thing. I'm kind of treated a little cold by some at the hall, but I dont care. Some of the Jdubs treat me well though. I have 2 very good friends of mine who are cool and they a just now starting to realize how corrupt the Borg is. I told them to join this site. I hope they do.

Good to communicate with you all.

Zordino

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome to the board!!!

If you've been reading this site for a while, I guess I don't have to caution you about being VERY careful about revealing some of your doubts to your JW friends [DON'T!!!] or to your wife....

The topic, "How I got my family out", is a very good subject to use the "search" function on...

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Welcome..Zordino!!!! Good for you

• tec
    tec

Welcome Zordino!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Always nice to Welcome those............

"Waking Up" LOL

I can't tell you how much this place has helped me see............

It wasn't ME! LOL

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome!!

• Zordino
    Zordino

Ziddina, I agree with you. I should be more careful of who I speak with. It could spread around. But a small part of me says " I dont give shit" if it comes out. I don't know why. I will read your post on "How I got my family out",

Thanks,

• ziddina
    ziddina

Whoa!!!

Not MY post!! I wish I could take credit, but....

Use the "Search" function. Try "How I Got My Family Out".

Read a LOT of threads on that subject, first; pick what BEST suits your situation...

Best results to you!!

Zid - the board's She-Devil

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Welcome! Nice to hear your story.

SIAM

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome! So glad to have you here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest