Video: Take a look at N. H. Knorr's elevator to his office.

by freetosee 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Oh you guys said it for me. I couldn't even get through the entire video if I tried. It just isn't amusing anymore. Kind of like watching Larry Holmes fight well into his forties. Painful and pointless. Henschel always struck me as a charmless and paper-pushing hack. Lloyd Berry would have been a better choice. At least he was in writing.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I fast forwarded, and the elevator ride to Knorr's office starts at 5:20.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Zordino, nice one. I noticed the resemblance between Patrick Stewart and Milton Henschel too!

Except one is my hero and the other is, .... um: NOT!

• Zordino
    Zordino

"Except one is my hero and the other is, .... um: NOT!"

I hear you OODAD.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Wow this brought back a mixed bag of memories for me. 1st memory: Being forced as a toddler to sit quiet and still through every second of this film..............or else!!! 2ond: Waiting patiently for the cheeta to appear then crying that it didn't. (different film) 3rd: Watching my dad running the film with pride. Over.... and...over and.....over. ugh!

• agonus
    agonus

Oh dear God, was that Splane in the intro? Guy had a combover before he was bald, and a voice dripping with smarm and condescension before he was GB. Sure does love to be seen, don't he?

• Joliette
    Joliette

Agonus: I think that was him before he became a GB member.

• agonus
    agonus

Yup. That's him, no doubt about it. The ...er... looks... and oil-coated voice are unmistakable.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

That is Splane and the woman before him is his wife.

• agonus
    agonus

He's MARRIED? To a WOMAN?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit