Video: Take a look at N. H. Knorr's elevator to his office.

by freetosee 43 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

I was surprised there wasn't a Bar in the room, Knorr liked his Canadian Whisky, the brother who studied with me would send him a cases..

• 00DAD
    00DAD

They're so proud of themselves for running a "smooth and efficient" operation. Like no one else ever did that before! Duh ...

Seriously, if you didn't know it was supposed to be about religion you could never tell. It just looks like a cheesy promotional film from some two-bit publishing company. Yet they act like they invented all this stuff.

That being said, I thought it was interesting that there was a sink with towels in one of the offices. What's up with that?

"The legal department is continually concerned with the fight for free worship!"

Yeah, right. That's why they are checking on a clause for the renting of Yankee stadium.

The brothers in the art department don't have to wear ties, nice!

Wow, they have a "3,250" book library and "voluminous" news clipping files. I'm impressed!

Whoa, proofreaders must check that spelling and punctuation are perfect! Who knew?

This was my favorite, "In order to print we must first have ink!" Whooo, boy, such excitement. It's like the worst elementary school educational documentary ever made.

We now where that ink waste ended up!!!

"About 50 tons of ink are made in a year, both black and color, at a tremendous savings over its commercial cost."

Yeah, especially if you don't pay for the proper disposal of hazardous waste!!!

Brownfield remediation plan under study at Watchtower Farms property

JW Leaders are such Pakleds!

Pakleds

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

It's so bland and they are so zombiefied like the ones who call at the door but appearing even more self delusioned.

It made me want to run in front of them and click my fingers to wake them out of their hypnotic spell.

It made me think of the saying about the inmates having taken over the assylum.

• designs
    designs

Watch the movie 'King of Hearts'.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

This video is sooooooo boring and looooong. What my husband and I found funny when we watched it years ago was how much of Bethel was still the same when we were there in 2000.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The video depicts how stupid and brainwashed people can be like programed controlled drones .

Its also amazing what you accomplished from people by presenting them with a life or death situation.

If all those people knew that the WTS. hasn't gods guiding direction and they are just being exploited by men running a corrupt publishing house.

• freetosee
    freetosee

lol come on, you guys.. its not that bad. Aren't we all missing the "smooth and efficient" operation in our lifes? Be honest!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

the WT is nothing but a Publishing Corporation disguised as a Religion that braiwashes human beings...

The holly spirit is illiterate... cuz it cant spelll. it need proof readers.... I must be guided by holly spirit too

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Brother Knorr's office 1956 ; knock, knock , "come in Brother Steadfast now what's this I hear about you going around telling the brothers and sisters that they won't be in the New World by 2012 don't you realise you are false prophet and that Jehovah's organisation will have to disfellowship you at once. Pack up your things and go don't you know we are the only true prophets around here.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Whatever you may say about this presentation, it speaks volumes about the changes since this recording was made; at least back then they came to terms with presenting a positive image to the public at large; I can't imagine a similar taping to be made public today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit