+$4.00 Gasoline. How does it change the Energy game

by designs 89 Replies latest social current

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'd be more excited by natural gas if it wasn't for Fracking. I'd like to see Biodiesel on the forefront. The technology works, and with all us fat asses eating all that fast food, an unlimited supply of fuel.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Gas in Los Angeles is avg me $4.59 for super

• designs
    designs

Are you carpooling now, or do you plan your business and shopping trips differently.

• mrquik
    mrquik

I'm waiting for the "Mr. Fusion" device that was on the Delorean in "Back to the Future". Where is that cold fusion when we need it? Sure would like to watch the Middle East turn back into camel country.

• designs
    designs

Smith Electric Vehicles has Fedex on board for their new electric vans with a carrying capacity of 15,800. Opened a factory in Kansas USA

www.smithelectric.com/smith-vehicles/

• designs
    designs

Interesting bit of news today on what has caused the recent spike in gasoline prices- Enbridge and Enterprise Partners will complete a leg of the Seaway Pipeline to releave the glut of oil backing up in the Mid West. with brances of the Keystone pipeline going forward the esitmate is for 2mil barrels a day to flow throw the Mid West to the refiners.

Seaway Pipeline, amazing how all of the posturing by Congress and the President and this has been rarely mentioned.

• designs
    designs

Renault is launching their EV called the ZOE www.renault.com

• designs
    designs

Trading firm Optiver has been fined for manipulating the Oil markets with last minute 'banging the close' high volume trading. Cases of the Firm's abuse date back to 2007.

• lingno2
    lingno2

it's a world shake prep. to Egreen project.......NEW CIVILIZATION WILL SOON COME!

• designs
    designs

Now that Oil is back down to 90.00 a barrel what political comments are we hearing from the Right Wingers. CME is enforcing hedging abuse under the Administration's guidelines.

Do you think some States are in collusion with Refiners to keep gasoline prices higher than the National average for the sales tax revenue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit