WE NEED TO E-MAIL THE PROSECUTOR RIGHT NOW !!!!

by Phizzy 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cedars
    cedars

Wow, soft+gentle is urging everyone not to take action against the Society.

What a shocker!

Cedars

• flipper
    flipper

I did just E-mail the prosecutor , ripped him a new one , my description of basically what I wrote is on Mozzies thread. Anybody that is able to write or E-mail this prosecutor ( if you can call him that , I don't know what he's prosecuting ) should do so to cause a stink and an uproar for the sake of justice for the children and their families

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I sent one too and tweeted the address and put it on my FB status.

Making him aware that he is being judged and found wanting by others who aren't even in Australia may have an effect. Fingers crossed.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Does anyone have the prosecutor's email address??? (sorry for not looking it up... I'm short of time today)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Here's my letter.

Dear Sir

Re: Private Criminal Prosecution by Steven Unthank

Corporate Accused: GOVERNING BODY OF JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES
    Case No.: B12083527

Corporate Accused: FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE
    Case No.: B12083367

Corporate Accused: CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES
    Case No.: B12083108

Corporate Accused: WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA, INC.
    Case No.: B12083833

WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF AUSTRALIA
    Case No.: B12082206

Dear Sir,

I am saddened and dismayed by the recent correspondence from your office to Steven Unthank, who is prosecuting several cases against the leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses relating to their contemptuous disregard for the safety of children in your state. This case has been followed worldwide by thousands of people who have an interest in Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watch Tower Society. You have made the judgement that continuance of this case is not in the "public interest". The policies of the Watch Tower Society have resulted in the covering over of thousands of cases of child abuse, simply because the organisation wishes to maintain a "whiter than white" image to the outside world. Unless there is clear legal direction, victims of child abuse, and their parents, are encouraged not to report incidents to the local authorities, or they will be sinning against God and bringing reproach on his name. If there are no witnesses to the abuse, i.e simply the victim's word against the accused, the matter is not dealt with and the victim is told they should remain quiet. If this instruction is not followed the victim and his or her family is ostracized and "marked" by the congregation for shunning. This will result in lifelong friends and family members treating them as if they are dead. It is a very effective form of bullying, which can only be reinforced by your decision not to prosecute. It is vitally important that this pernicious and predatory cult is brought to justice for flagrantly breaking a law designed to protect children, in order to protect itself. I implore you to reconsider your decision and support Mr. Unthank and listen to international concern that this case has been dismissed before being thoroughly heard in a court of law.
  • sizemik
    sizemik

@Alfred . . . [email protected]

The Director of Public Prosecutions . . . Mr John Chapman SC

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

cedars you appear to have a problem separating fact from fiction

Wow, soft+gentle is urging everyone not to take action against the Society.

What a shocker!

Cedars

edit: note to self: big mistake engaging cedars in conversation

• Alfred
    Alfred

Thanks Sizmik... I just sent an email....

• hotspur
    hotspur

Mine's in "the Post"

• Alfred
    Alfred

I know it's still early but has anyone received a response to their email???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit