Cedars, have you broken the vow?

by james_woods 40 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

FFS -this koolaid man business is beginning to dominate the board. If you don't like his methods, don't read his posts - simples!!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    FFS -this koolaid man business is beginning to dominate the board. If you don't like his methods, don't read his posts - simples!!

And with that, we come full circle - that is what the vow was all about in the first place.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "It's no surprise to me that he's reaching out to the four-legged among us. ..." sizemik

Well, there goes Shamus and Azazel....

• james_woods
    james_woods

Shamus is actually four armed - Ziddina. He has four evil hands.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"If you don't like his methods, don't read his posts - simples!!"

Lord knows I don't.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I found it so funny that Rick was blatantly trying to promote his church "Upper Room Ministries"

I've paid very little attention to Rick Fearon, but trying to organize X-JW's against the WTS while having his own personal religious agenda is something only a fool would think would work here. The Elmer Fudd sounding Wannabe was irratating enough with his PT Barum/Jerry Springer approach, and some of the con jobs he pulled, but bringing his personal cult into it is crossing the line.

I openly mock the sorry charlatan.

Think About It

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Is this profound wisdom, or a new blend of Christianity and OCD?? . . . Cedars

I'm going with OCD

Now I'm going to take my full circle and leave . . .

• james_woods
    james_woods

Monday morning will be a new day.

And perhaps a new thread will be threre when the sun rises.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The image alone is beautiful. Maybe the chair could go. It is not a horrid image. In order to be nice, I will not comment about the four legs of the chair.

• JRK
    JRK

cedars,

We are saving a chair for you, and have plenty of coffee. - URMA (Upper Room Ministries Anonymous)

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit