Cedars, have you broken the vow?

by james_woods 40 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

I'm just thinking of the rest of the JWN congregation.

• cedars
    cedars

I'm telling you, it was the dove with his beady judgmental eyes!

Look - this proves it, sort of...

The dove represents the Holy Spirit. In most depictions of the Holy Spirit as a dove it is shown in flight moving, responding, and doing God's work. A sitting dove, in this illustration, symbolizes the presence of the Holy Spirit and His continuous teaching to the church of the Upper Room Ministries.( Mark 1:9-10 )

Okay, I'm properly losing it now. Somebody get me some meds....

Cedars

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

James Woods, I also wish that Rick Fearon be permanently banned from JWN. It is Simon's call. I think it would be good for him to kick him out after Steven Unthank's interview.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I agree, allcool. Reluctantly.

I have posted before in favor of tolerance, hoping this would finally give out an give way to normality.

I don't see any hope of that.

Free speech is fine, and he has his own forum for that.

But he has tracked in dog shit far too many times here, and is without a single positive contribution to our real membership.

Just my opinion.

• cedars
    cedars

Guys, please don't go starting any petitions again.

If Simon wants to do it, he'll do it in his own good time. In any case, it's not down to us - nor should it be.

I would prefer if Rick could simply apologise for being misleading and insulting to other forum members, but despite being offered help to formulate an exit strategy from the JTB fiasco AND openly being asked to apologise over his Sweeney jibe, he appears to be getting more belligerent by the day.

I object to the guy's approach, and I don't like him one bit. However, booting him out is a bit extreme, and it's not our call to make. It's Simon's.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

One more thing guys - if you're gonna continue this conversation, can you do it on a thread that doesn't feature my name prominently in the title? I don't want to be blamed if he does go!!

After all, as a fader I am apparently one big coward...

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Guys, please don't go starting any petitions again.

Quite so - not a petition, or a call for a petition. Just JKW venting that he has fad far more than enough of this Fearon drama.

After all, as a fader I am apparently one big coward...

Well, perhaps we can start a new thread. After all, we are anonymous by definition - hiding behind our avatars and phony posting names.

Well, except for me and a few others...that is my real picture, my real name, and even my real dog there. Take a note, Koolaidman.

• sizemik
    sizemik

One thing I noticed about your "upper room" pic Cedars . . . the writing was on the wall.

A prophetic omen perhaps?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I would prefer if Rick could simply apologise for being misleading and insulting to other forum members,....Cedars

Rick will laugh in your face like he usually does..Then F*ck with everyone again..

I would like to see Rick stop advertising his promotions on JWN..

It`s a never ending Barrage of Bullshit..

Ultimately it`s up to Simon..

.............;-)...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

Sizemik:

One thing I noticed about your "upper room" pic Cedars . . . the writing was on the wall.
    A prophetic omen perhaps?

Yikes, I have no idea. Time will tell.

The Upper Room Ministries website is actually quite a depressing place to visit - a testimony to how bad things can get when you take yourself too seriously.

The four chair-legs thing was simply preposterous. I can just imagine him giving that "illustration" in one of his talks. Why the obsession with putting numbers to everything, i.e. the SIX screens of the Watchtower, the FOUR legs of the chair? Is this profound wisdom, or a new blend of Christianity and OCD??

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit