That's right, beeotch! Pour my coffee and go own with your cult self...

by undercover 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

it's from the "little rascals"... it was Spanky's club.. Alfalfa join's and betray's them all, falls for Darla...

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

oh shutup and pour my coffee, beyotch...

*scratches my balls*

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

lol .. I really did laugh out loud...

• finally awake
    finally awake

Thank GAWD I'm not a jw anymore! My dear husband has my coffee poured and on the table before I stagger out of the bathroom every morning.

Just Ron learned long ago to get up before me and get the coffee going. I'm not fully human until I had my first cup of coffee. He knows to not even talk to me until he pours my second cup. If something bad happens and he can't make the coffee, he goes out and buys me some at McDs or Hucks.

• sd-7
    sd-7

This is a shame. I think the idea that a man expects to be served in this way is preposterous. I mean, I can pour my own coffee. I've always felt uncomfortable with anyone preparing a plate or a drink for me--I'm just hands-on that way.

But the likelihood of a JW woman actually behaving with this sort of civility towards her husband--this is just another example of how the textbook is NOTHING like real life. Or maybe I just grew up in the wrong congregation or something...

--sd-7

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    But the likelihood of a JW woman actually behaving with this sort of civility towards her husband--this is just another example of how the textbook is NOTHING like real life. Or maybe I just grew up in the wrong congregation or something...

Hmmm, that does explain why you've put up with certain behaviour from the woman you're married to.

• LostGeneration
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

She is probably going out to sleep with the milkman. It is from the 50's right?

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

Cedars: " What I want to know is, why has she bothered taking a bag to the hall with her if she still insists on carrying her bible and study magazine?"

That's exactly the remark I made when I first saw the picture.

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

I also don't like what they're insinuating with the 'unbeliever's' clothing. That's what I wear around the house, at least when it's cold. Usually you'll find me in some shorts, and sometimes a shirt. I don't lounge around in my home with a polo shirt tucked into my khaki pants and my dress shoes on.

And the newspaper...I guess it's supposed to mean that JWs aren't supposed to read newspapers, but rather the WT literature. Right. The more uninformed we are, the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit