That's right, beeotch! Pour my coffee and go own with your cult self...

by undercover 69 Replies latest jw friends

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

cedars wrote:

an art genre in their own right

See the following links. I think it's humorous that the author in the second link has a collection of a genre he calls "nut art" and holds the WT in high esteem in that context:

http://www.unc.edu/~elliott/icon.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1499729/posts

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Sisters Remember to be submissive to your Husbands!!

It's Jehovah's Arrangement! LOL

Just to clarify so as not to upset my Lady Freinds.....

Mrs. Brown Jr. keeps Charlie on a Leash!!! LOL

• undercover
    undercover

But it's all okay... She'll pretend to actually enjoy pouring the asshole some coffee because when she gets to the Hall, she gets to talk shit about him to all her friends.

• cedars
    cedars

^^

What I want to know is, why has she bothered taking a bag to the hall with her if she still insists on carrying her bible and study magazine?

Crazy stuff.

Cedars

• Alfred
    Alfred

Yes… but at night, she'll are allowed to wear this while they vacuum in front of their non-believing husbands…

Just saying

• ziddina
    ziddina

The guy in that picture looks pugnacious....

Kind of like he's a closet wife-beater....

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh, sister doormat! How are you?

Oh, I'm fine. My husband Doogie didn't beat me today, I remembered to bring him coffee!

Oh, sister doormat, You know that we can't pray on your behalf since you married out of the truth, but keep trying, Jehovah may one day forgive you and through your beatings and marital servitude bring your abusive husband into the truth!

Oh, yes brother and sister uppity! I'm sure he'll make a fine elder some day!

• cedars
    cedars

Zid:

Kind of like he's a closet wife-beater....

That strikes me as being the underlying message of the article. If you aren't "loveable" enough to your husband by pouring him coffee on your way out the door, don't be surprised if he isn't so "loveable" to you in return. The quote even expressly mentions "physical" protection, as though such protection is withdrawn if the wife isn't sufficiently adorable.

Cedars

• designs
    designs

If she could learn to throw a Hail Mary Football pass and cut the grass she'd be a keeper

• Joliette
    Joliette

June and Ward Clever 2012...

The watchtower is so outta touch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit