That's right, beeotch! Pour my coffee and go own with your cult self...

by undercover 69 Replies latest jw friends

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL, tell me this is NOT in the latest magazines?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? This is a parody from another website, right?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Sadly, no, NRFG. go to the website and see for yourself..

• designs
    designs

Doogie Howser is a brother?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Doogie Howser is a brother?

I knew he looked like somebody, but couldn't pinpoint who LOL!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, I remember the article from a month or so ago; she stayed with her abusive, unbelieving husband, and after 17 (?) years, he was swayed by her subservience and finally joined the cult!

t

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A good Christian wife is always subservient to their husbands ( the headship ) of the household.

At their husbands feet as it were, coming to their husbands wants, needs and desires.

This is the godly arrangement stated in the bible.

• undercover
    undercover

...coming to their husbands wants, needs and desires.

So that's how it works in a JW marriage...

• Ding
    Ding

That's kind of the point of the article (and illustration). Even if your husband becomes inactive or disbelieving, you're still basically a slave to him. You must do your damndest to show that your love for him is undying and that one day, that servitude will impress upon him that he needs to return back to the KH and all its stifling rules and laws.

If that's their point, I think they've made him look much too happy staying home with his coffee and newspaper.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    NoRoomForGeorge must be drooling over this WT illustration. The (1950s) woman of his dreams...

Not really, she wears her skirt too high on her hips, it's the equivalent of guys with highwaters. As far as attractive women in years gone by goes, Trudy Campbell, and Draper's secretary, Allison were both hot to me. Let me find a JW woman like either one who'll serve me chicken coffee before we go to the meeting, and I'll serve the David Splane & Co. forever.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

OMG!!!! This picture soooooooooooo makes me appreciate....

· That I am not a witness

· I do not have some lame ass man underfoot

· I never have to wear a skirt that length ever again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit