Cheap Valentine gifts......are some boyfriends just loosers?

by Witness 007 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes I do. He lives underneath the porch and we only allow him out once a week. Any interest?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well not racism. They see a hot sistah with a older dumpy white guy. The 1st thought in Vegas is that she is a prostitute

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I was going to get her a bike."

I would have loved getting a bike, but that's me.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    The 1st thought in Vegas is that she is a prostitute

Yikes! I love that you call her "chocolate". That is so sweet!

• talesin
    talesin

hmmm, mebbe not ... :D

I suppose; I never saw so many prostitutes as when I was in Vegas, point taken. Still, I have to wonder, if she was a hot white chick, would they think that, or just that she married you for your money? People have funny ideas about love ....

mrsjones ,,, yes, prezzies are all about the recipient and what would bring them joy!

t

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hey Wha; Know what you mean. My wife is 10 yrs. younger & quite attractive. I suspect she just married me for my AARP discounts.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea Tali, when I suit up, they then think she is a trophy wife

• dinah
    dinah
    P.S. That's losers not "loosers". What the hell is a looser?

A girl who has several Valentine's.

• dinah
    dinah

It's not the size of the boat and all that....................

Valentines is blown out of proportion. If you treat a woman like crap all year then magically give her $500 worth of flowers, candy or jewelry.................you still treated her like crap all year.

My man grabbed me in the kitchen while I was cooking breakfast for the kiddos and told me he loved me. Later, he gave me flowers. The unexpected hug meant more (although the flowers were beautiful--$20 special at the local florist)

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Tuh! I had to break up with him before Valentine's days. All I got were a bunch of ambiguous texts reminding me of our good times.....does that count?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit