Cheap Valentine gifts......are some boyfriends just loosers?

by Witness 007 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• james_woods
    james_woods

I will have to say that it probably took a very brave man to eat the first lobster in human history...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Keyser said it, I'm simply helping all the guys out here who need ideas on how to make your lady happy....NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

• N.drew
    N.drew

Good information talesin and well done!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

actually we didn't do anything, not even a dinner. likely we'll on a whim just run off and grab dinner and hit a nice hotel up. I love walking up to the counter and when they ask if we need help with luggage, I just smirk and say we don't have any.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I think it depends on the way the gifter feels about the recipient. AND...How many Valentines one is givng gifts to. If I have a couple of hundred extra bucks and twelve valentines I need to divvy it up by. It makes more sense to give each one a single rose....LOL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

... I just smirk and say we don't have any.

Bow chicka wow wow

• mrquik
    mrquik

I was going to get her a bike. The consensus of the other married men in the office was that I would be treading on thin ice with a present like that. As it's also my anniversary, I thought overkill would be a better avenue to take. Bought her a card that plays her favorite tune from our wedding, roses, chocolates, dinner and a cruise to the Caribbean. Seemed to work pretty well. I do like the lobster angle though.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well get looks all the time. I'm a dumpy white guy who is 48, and my wife is sexy chocolate age 33. When we go to Vegas I do all the talking when we get our room. Then the employee will ask the uncomfortable question, "is there anyone sharing your room?" I say "yes my wife", and my wife pulls out her ID and she has the same address. Then we get the awkward acknowledgements, "oh yes, of course, thank you". lol

• talesin
    talesin

james_woods -- AGREED! And back in the day (pre-WWII), lobster was considered 'poor man's food', and it was shameful to bring lobster sandwiches to school for lunch. They used to spread them on the fields for fertilizer! And that is no yolk! (okay, dumb joke, I know).

Thanks, Nanc!

Keyser et al.... I love Dick in a Box song .... had a lot of fun with that vid at Xmastime. hehehe

wha -- now THAT is romantic,,, do you have a brother?

t

• talesin
    talesin

wha -- WOW,, so I guess racism is still alive and well. *shakes head*

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit