Three Strikes "YOUR OUT!"

by N.drew 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I didn't even notice the irony, but it's good huh?
    I think someone is driving me. LOL

You are being subconsciously driven by the rarely attained fifth level of Wibble. It is high Wibble indeed to make such an irony without noticing it.

Well it's logic. If the Governing Body is in paradise, how can Hugh be there too? Are there two? :(

There are many levels of paradise, but there is only one Grotto. Well, two - if you count that other one on the island of Capri.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

N.drew "Why would the Christ say ""Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken from him." if he was "going to make it all good one day""?

Has Christ spoken these words to you personally or did you get them second-hand from one of the Bible translations?

You see true Christians have moved beyond the things written and relegated the Bible to an uninspired collection of hearsay and rumour.

You must rely on Christ's personal revelations to you through spirit. If you want in on the living Christ you must try to keep up. Hope this helps.

RE: the above.

N.drew And your last comment there Glad is sarcasm.

Absolutely - But you haven't answered the question. Where do you personally get you Christ comments from? Sarcasm is often used to question apparently contradictory beliefs.

You are very vocal on this forum and make a huge number of unsubstantiated claims. You have the opportunity to make me look foolish by demonstrating that your reasoning is sound and dependable. It's what Christ would want!

• N.drew
    N.drew
    You have the opportunity to make me look foolish by demonstrating that your reasoning is sound and dependable

My reasoning is not sound and dependable. I am human.

My personal mission is to understand. Understanding has become like a puzzle in my mind. I do not throw away any pieces. The pieces come together to make a visionary picture in my mind. I do not have other compelling occupations. I am retired. I do not have a personal vantage point as I do not care much for the outcome for myself. Meaning I do not care for any reward except to know. Many things can get in the way of knowing. It was prophecied (Yadda yadda). I have taken "note" because there is no one I love more than the one to whom it belongs. It belongs to Love, Wisdom, Righteousness, Peace, and Life. Those things don't belong to me, but I love looking at them. So I do!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Very well stated, Ms. Drew.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Very well stated, Ms. Drew.

Thankyou!

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

N.drew

An interesting take on things. Perhaps we are more alike than I had realized. Her is one of my own pieces.

Truth is not a rigid set of beliefs

Once we think that we possess the truth

We close our minds to other possibilities

Swathed in absolute certainty

We lose our connection with the infinite

T Willis

• james_woods
    james_woods

Very well stated, pagan Gladiator.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Thankyou!