Three Strikes "YOUR OUT!"

by N.drew 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

1. The Watchtower propagates lies. The people of the Watchtower are forgiving because "what man does not lie?" .

2. They lie in the name of Truth. Who has not heard "are you in the truth"? They believe they are walking in the truth.

3. Chirst is the "the way the truth the life" and some of us believe Christ is the original anointed of YHWH. So they lie for YHWH. But to lie is to sidewith the opposer of YHWH and they know that.

They imagine they are in the truth, they acknowledge they lie, they teach that Satan is the father of the lie. They teach that there is no harmony between Jehovah and Satan. But they advertise they live in a "spiritual paradise" and to believe them is to be promised an Earthly Paradise. And nobody but the "bad" guy is trying to stop them. And this is real life.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have wondered why people who make sin their second nature seem happy and are perfectly satisfied.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I have wondered why people who make sin their second nature seem happy and are perfectly satisfied.

Because it's not sin to them; that concept exists in the mind of the believer.

Also, if they're happy and satisfied, what's the problem exactly? Wouldn't a god of love want his children to be happy?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I'm talking about Organized Crime and Evil sovereigns. People who traffic drugs and human souls. How can they live with a good conscience?

• its_me!
    its_me!

Cult mindset. They are right, regardless of how ridiculous the things they do are and how many lives they destroy. People can justify the most inhuman of acts by saying "I did what Jehovah directed through his faithful and discreet slave".

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I'm talking about Organized Crime and Evil sovereigns. People who traffic drugs and human souls. How can they live with a good conscience?

They don't care.

• caliber
    caliber

I MHO ... A person would have to keep their mind busy being a workaholic, busyaholic or alcoholic or medicated to cope and live with yourself.

This is why you often see stories on TV where someone was in a life threating accident , lying in bed for months

and at that time actually have time to think about their life course..... a forced transformation has occured ! plus time

=

otherwise it must be self justification "survival of the fittest" or "I'm here for a good time not a long time"

• N.drew
    N.drew

When the USA was settled the early settlers had it the worst. They tread a way for them who would come after. Many people over the same route establishes the route for easier traveling.

I am sure many people become Jehovah's Witnesses because they do not want to be iidentified with gross sinners (as in people who lie ,cheat and steal to be made rich themselves). But are they making the way easier for crime to do anything they please with a good conscience? If the way was hard for sinners would they still choose to sin?

What is sin? Sin to me means taking advantage of another person's freedom.

• Twitch
    Twitch

How is this related in any way to your OP?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    What is sin? Sin to me means taking advantage of another person's freedom.

To some people, sin is an expensive perfume from Paris.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit