Three Strikes "YOUR OUT!"

by N.drew 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch
    You are making a bridge where there isn't one. Believingthere exists a heaven and an afterlife does not equal "going to make it all good one day". How good or bad it will be depends on how we listen, learn and obey.

And if you listen and obey, will you be rewarded?

• N.drew
    N.drew

the answer was in my second post

I have wondered why people who make sin their second nature seem happy and are perfectly satisfied.

You read it and then said " do you think only christians can be truly happy and satisfied?"

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes " For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance." so my reward comes with my work. I do not wait for a reward. I get my reward daily.

Matthew 25:29

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I have wondered why people who make sin their second nature seem happy and are perfectly satisfied.
    You read it and then said " do you think only christians can be truly happy and satisfied?"

Wrong. Here's what I posted in reply to your bolded statement.

Because it's not sin to them; that concept exists in the mind of the believer.
    Also, if they're happy and satisfied, what's the problem exactly? Wouldn't a god of love want his children to be happy?

Later on you posted

Even if it is sarcasm, it's true for some people.

To which I responded with

Of course it is and not just for christians. Or do you think only christians can be truly happy and satisfied?

Please...

• N.drew
    N.drew

But you mean do I look forward to heaven and/or a resurrection?

I believe if I make the future more important than the present I will probably fail.

I believe heaven exists. I do not plan on living there.

I believe God can raise the dead. But the resurrection possibility is so very far away only a fool would make it a priority now.

• N.drew
    N.drew

You can make it confusing if you want to Twitch.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    You can make it confusing if you want to Twitch.

You gotta be kidding me. Ah, the irony.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I said I wonder why people who sin (selfish living with no regard for others) seem (because how would I know?) happy and are satisfied (I can know that by their contenance) and YOU said sarcastically do I think only christains can be happy. But I already said I wonder how people are happy and satisfied despite what they do, so NO I do NOT think only christains can be happy.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Only true Christains can be the happy (blessed) like Jesus said in his sermon on the mount Matthew chapter 5

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Having a personal redeemer is what they are happy and satisfied with.

They are wantonly appreciative to have a personal redeemer, where they can be morally apathetic and irresponsible toward others

and put themselves over other people.

The icing on top of the cake is added when they are given a possibility to live for eternity in a Paradise or heaven.

Since this human social arrangement is being propagated by religionists such as the WTS., why do people find it surprising

and alarming that the organization is so devilishly corrupt, the WTS. leaders are really just living out what they self profess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit