What Prince Doing these days?

by Patriot 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Well, Fred - at least half a reason for going to a Kingdom Hall. LOL

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• gambler
    gambler

Wow I get to be fred hall.Kent I just stole his pic to make him mad.If you look at my posts you will see.I know is alot to ask for a person from norway.

• JBean
    JBean

Hey Tera! I am IN LOVE with Prince, too! I saw Purple Rain about 15 times!!! (The guy at the ticket counter thought I was wierd!!!) : )

I know a few "brothers" on the fringes of the music biz and they definitely confirm that he's re-married to a JW and baptized. He was divorced from his first wife a while back after their infant son died. I always wanted to meet him!!! I tell people he appeals to my "dark" side :) (evil grin)... NOW what am I gonna do?!?!?!? I hope his dark side is only in hiding for awhile!!! (Darn that Larry Graham!!!) Jbean

• JBean
    JBean

Added thought: It's a possibility that when he starts making toned-down music, his audience (hence cash flow) will dry up and he'll bag the JW deal and get back to where he belongs! His earlier albums are fantastic! (IF you like his style, that is).

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

How ironic! My prince tape was the only tape that my mother destroyed because of the "Darling Nikki" song. And now he's her spiritual brother. I can't wait to tell her.

Shimmer

A sobering thought: what if, right at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?------------Jane Wagner

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey guys, just going thru some old posts on prince, found some links

here's a review of his concert i attended last year:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=6993&site=3

and an article about him in a local weekly newspaper:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=9172&site=3

there are lots of threads on prince, do a seach for "Prince" and messages from last year :)

• TheStar
    TheStar

A friend of mine told me she heard from an Elder who's son is in Prince's congregation that Prince had his first talk in the Theocratic Ministry School on January 17th. I'll do some investigating work and get more info.

• JBean
    JBean

TheStar: Yes... if you could! Now you've peaked my curiosity!!! I just DON'T GET IT!!!! Giving a talk!?!?!?!? He's REALLY into it, isn't he? I wonder if they call him Bro. Prince or Bro. Nelson? HA!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Thanks Peaceloveharmony, I just read the thread, and Prince has really lost it.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• normie67
    normie67

..I saw Prince in concert a few months ago..........definitely NO CUSS words....I was paying attention throughout the whole show. Also during "Let's Go Crazy"..the intro... he cut short of saying anything about the afterlife..mmmm...killer show tho one of the best all around musicians I have ever seen.....played all instruments....not sure if he is baptized, but his show was definitely Rated PG.......
    Imagine at the local KH where Prince goes and while singing he busts out his trademark sound...OOOWWWW WWWWHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

my 2 cents

n67

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit