What Prince Doing these days?

by Patriot 30 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

Good questions, Patriot!

Working with him in service has to be a blast. On second thought, he probably stays in the limo and has his bodyguard make his presentations for him. I wonder how long it will be before he's appointed. Or anointed. I wonder what kind of comments he makes at the Watchtower study... or what kind of #2 Talk he gives.

Prince as a JW has to be one of the biggest jokes of all time.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

hmmm....I thought he almost married Kim Basinger...and they used to make out in grave yards. I guess we (the general public) perceived him the way his contract manager and promotion people wanted us to...the peculiar little girl faced man with a skinny arse who had a fetish for death and spiritism.

He is probably an intravert...quiet spoken...shy...easily overwhelmed and easy to dominate....the perfect bible student!

Beck

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Prince is coming to Indianapolis for a concert in march and I am planning on going!!

• teejay
    teejay

Wonderwoman,

Please give us an update after you attend the concert. I'd like to know if his act is as explicit as it once was or if he's now given to singing Kingdom Songs and incidental witnessing in between.

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Yeah wonderwoman, let us know if he's still licking stuff . Prince singing at his concert "Armageddon should have been here in nineteen ninety nine"

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

He'll be here in Chicago March 2nd. He says his concert will not be explicit. No sexy background dancers. Will have a mixture of jazz and new music. I didn't get a ticket, but I'll post the reviews.

I was in love with him too, tera! I watched Purple Rain till I wore out the movie. That's still the best movie soundtrack I've ever heard.

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• butalbee
    butalbee

Can't picture Prince going to a Kingdom Hall...

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I am waiting for a very short black guy in dark glasses and a fat suit to knock at my door on a Saturday morning.

I expect a visit if Prince goes to his local congregation since I live about 3 miles from his house. I'll tell him to address me as "the JW formerly known as brother Thirdson" and that I go by a sign now.

Thirdson

• Gopher
    Gopher

Butalbee and Thirdson,

Prince actually is a baptized JW and he attends either the Cologne or the Chanhassen congregation. (I hope I am within reasonable bounds for posting this, for this is quite well known in the Twin Cities area.)

I saw him attend part of the Sunday session of the district convention in Rochester, Minnesota (about 75 miles from Minneapolis) in the summer of 1999. He left after the public talk, early during the review of the week's Watchtower lesson. I suppose he had his stretch limo warming up outside the front door of the Mayo Civic Center.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• gambler
    gambler

I too live in minnesota but I did not realise he got babtised.I did not see any local news on the subject but they probably dont care if he is a JW.I might have to attend a meeting in colone just to see prince.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit