Do You Ever Feel Invisible?

by Broken Promises 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

I know excatly how you feel. I will IM you, me and you have a lot to talk about.

• dog is god
    dog is god

I have a friend who thought she was invisible after drinking a whole bottle of wine by herself. I likewhat THOT said. You are not invisible...other people are blind.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    I don't have anything exciting to write about and when I do try to begin a topic, it goes nowhere. So I no longer start new topics.
    I do notice that when I comment on something I am very familiar with, such as the WTS printing operations-the thread dies.

Haha, me too. We can't all be like Miminus I guess.

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Broken Promises, sorry I'm late to this thread. I'm glad you have had lots of replys, your contributions are valued.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

(((Cofty))) thanks mate. I hope you're recovering ok from your treatment

• cofty
    cofty

Doing ok thanks. Getting a break before round 2.

• ssn587
    ssn587

We may seek invisibi

Ity when inactive and not wanting the drones to bother us. I found that my daughter and I became invisible when my wife died. Now do to there actions I am free of them and. They are dead to me and my daughter. The love supposedly in the cong is a myth at best just likew the myth of a GB, they all can just kiss my ass.

• talesin
    talesin

I have felt that way lots of times; not so much anymore.

You are not invisible to me,, in fact, I sometimes 'think' you are posting on a thread,, and it's someone else!

xo

t

• ziddina
    ziddina

Broken Promises, you're not invisible to us!!!

We WUV you!!!

Zid the She-Devil - who occasionally LIKES to become INVISIBLE...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

ssn587 - so much for their "brotherly love", eh? They've lost me too thanks to their actions.

LOL @ Talesin - we all have our blonde moments, hehe...

Zeddina - love you too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit