Got Disfellowshipped!

by time2keepmoving 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome and good luck with your sister

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

how can you increase your time in the FS, how to do more in the FS, starting a doorstep bible study, are you making the most of your return visits, are you doing all you can, are you witnessing informally, are you taking advantage of evening witnessing, can you make it a habit to go out on Sundays"

Yeah, I'm hearing the same from my relatives. "THere's a real push to pioneer and do more..."

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome!

"...I don't have faith in is big-box organized religion like the JW's aka W&TS"

As I've faded and moved away, more-and-more I see them as a small-time cult, irrelevant, going nowhere.

As far as your relative, living well is the best example.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats on your df'ing, hope you can get your relaive out, and welcome to JWN! If this isn't a violation of privacy, I'm wondering if you being a jw is what broke up your marriage.

At one time my mom and I were both pioneers. She considered resigning to care for her father in law who had cancer. A ms approachd me about talking her out of it. I told them it was none of my business, and although he wasn't a jw, he was a nice old guy. Someone must've gotten to her, because she and her husband wound up putting him in a nursing home. Poor old dude, he just cried and cried about being put away.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Does anybody get DFed for anything interesting anymore? Adultery and apostasy are so, I don't know, 2000-and-late. What about smoking? Has anybody gotten whacked for that lately? What about loose conduct? I'd like to hear if anybody got DFed for almost getting laid. Or how about talking about and promoting oral sex? That would be really elevating the entire DF process to an art form.

Let's go out in style, people! Make it count!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit