Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Viviane, viviane, where are you my love...
    Viviane, where are you. You haven't chickened off already have you, come on now don't be such a spoiled sport.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is just turned into a troll thread where someone isn't open to discussion so .........

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Sorry guys, the newbie has a few questions:

DJS, who's Perry and why do you think he's Nicola.

Nicola, how can you watch a 55 minute video in 90 seconds? We watched your propaganda till the end!

JWINQUESTION, what is a "borderline atheist"? BTW, you can't engage in meaningful conversation with someone that doesn't give a hoot about what you believe in, but only in their understanding of things. You say you've been a JW for how long?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Agreed Fink'.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    what is a "borderline atheist"?

I could call myself a borderline atheist. I'm an agnostic who is leaning towards atheism.

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Got it Cappytan. Same here. It seems that that's the way most go after JW-dom. If JWINQUESTION says it though, it sounds ominous.

Viviane, come on now, don't be so weak girlfriend. I'm sure you can do better than that. Don't be so chicken now. I told you I am going to teach you a thing or two. And teach you I WILL.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Nicola: This tactic of taunting a fellow human being doesn't seem very Christian of you. "As far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all..." Is your taunting being peaceable?

I'll wait while you pray for forgiveness.

Now, Viviane isn't exactly the most tactful person on this forum, however she doesn't claim to be a peace loving Christian either. Her behavior is in line with what we know about her.

I hope the baby Jesus forgives you for this lapse in judgement.

• DJS
    DJS

cappytan,

I went through a nearly identical process. I understand.

I'm calling Nicola "Perry" because he/she has a style exactly like Perry. Except edgier. And she is fighting with Viv. Girl fight. This oughta be good. Popcorn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit