Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Sorry Viviane, but that site is for people who want to believe anything but an awesome, intelligent, magnificent Creator. I only have to look at flower I know there is a Creator. All the best with wasting your time with nonsense.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    nicolaou and where do you suggest I start looking for this so-called "evidence."

Hand on my heart Nicola, I would love to help you. I could suggest natural history museums, books, free online courses and more but none of it would make a dent until you are willing to question and let go of anything that goes against the evidence.

Are you?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Sorry Viviane, but that site is for people who want to believe anything but an awesome, intelligent, magnificent Creator. I only have to look at flower I know there is a Creator. All the best with wasting your time with nonsense.

No, it's for people who want objective evidence about reality. I in no way consider it nonsense to post on threads like this. Even though you clearly have an agenda, to preach, rather than learn, it's always nice to make sure you aren't getting airtime all alone and potentially trapping others in your ridiculous world view.

nicolaou: I have already done that...i.e., "let go of anything that goes against the evidence" and guest what, it points to a Creator! Sorry you haven't reached that level yet, but you will one day.
    Viviane, well now that you know my agenda, maybe you should stop following my postings, because I am not going to change for the likes of you sweetheart.
  • JWINQUESTION
    JWINQUESTION

Nicolau,

We can still do it through kindness when addressing her? If she does not want to listen then so be it.

@Nicolai,

Your posts sounds a bit more attacking now. Why is that?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, well now that you know my agenda, maybe you should stop following my postings, because I am not going to change for the likes of you sweetheart.

Reading, how does it work?

As I said, I am not here for you. In fact, I am here precisely because I know your agenda.

• Viviane
    Well done Viviane, I like quick learners. Stay with me girlfriend, you'll learn a thing or two.
  • sir82
    sir82

I hope Nicola does not work with the public.

Imagine a Starbucks barista, or whoever, getting similarly pissy-faced when she overhears someone expressing an opinion contrary to hers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit