Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• JWINQUESTION
    JWINQUESTION

Please Nicola. I hope you listen to my advice and address the question I have for you.

I feel now you are just attacking people. As someone who is genuinely concern for you, I hope we can engage in meaningful conversation.

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    You're not tired already! Come on darling, you're really entertaining
  • Viviane
  • Viviane
  • Viviane
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Bruce, a leading researcher for Dow Chemical for 30 years; he is one of the top 100 inventors – eighteen of his inventions raised millions of dollars; and has a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering.

So he doesn't have a degree in biology or geology but he makes prepositioned biased assertions from out his own inherent ignorance of these expressed sciences.

When someone states that fossils embedded in sedimentary rock can not happen because dead animals are eaten by other animals, tells the tale of this man's own culpable ignorance .

He forgot that most of the animals die on their own without much expulsion from other living animals. Fossil remains occur by the variable environments of where and when the species died.

This is what you get out of people when they have a prepositioned biased complied with their own ignorance on certain subjects of understanding.

Viviane: Wonderful stuff. Got to go away for a short while darling, but don't stop, will be back shortly. love you...

• Viviane
  • JWINQUESTION
    JWINQUESTION
    @Nicola. Okay now I see you are just ignoring me. :( Are you really not going to try to be open? I still hope you do.
    Viviane darling, I'm back now. Please, give it to me girlfriend...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit