Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Yawn.... So much sillyness before my first cup of coffee.....
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

You can find this epiphany at 16:30 in the video . . .

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Sold! If Donald says his back was healed I'm in! Where do i send my money?
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    an outstanding scientist has absolute scientific proof that evolution is NOT scientific!

What does that even mean?! So much stupid, I'm getting a migraine

• done4good
    done4good

The level of gullibility and lack of train of thought it would take to believe such hubris is all you need to know about the source of this information.

Some people never learn how to think critically, in or out of a high control religion.

My more cynical side says some people are just simply incapable of critical thought.

d4g

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage

So nice to hear from all the bright and "intelligent critical thinkers" whose only useful contribution to anything, is to accuse others of lacking critical thinking without supporting their claims with sound justifiable reasons. There is a ring in the air, and it sounds a lot like empty vessels.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Nicola,

I have some news for you, having a BS in chemical engineering does not make you a scientist. At best it makes you an engineer. I know because I am also an engineer.

If this "renowned scientist" has absolute proof then he should know that he should publish it in an academic journal and accept peer review. To be a genuine scientist you would have at least a masters or PhD in a relevant field which would indicate that you are doing unique work and contributing to knowledge in that field. A bachelors degree in chemical engineering does not make you an expert in palaeontology especially if you know so little about geology that you think there was a worldwide flood in the recent past.

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    nicolaou, you should take care of that migraine, we don't want to lose you to a stroke.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    My more cynical side says some people are just simply incapable of critical thought.

That may well be true. For instance, I am incapable of singing well. Perhaps critical thinking is like singing, some people just are physically wired for it.

• JWINQUESTION
    JWINQUESTION

Yes Nicolai,

Like I said you will see people that will be sarcastic on here. As a borderline atheist, that is open to other ideas, thanks for sharing the video.

I do not know why others can't be courteous in their posts. Please do the same as well. Like I said, be open and dig deep and try to study the history of religion and the bible. Don't stop at one source and don't get put down by rude comments. Even if you and I have different beliefs, I will continue to respect you. Have you tried reading other works that prove evolution is scientific?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit