Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage

Bruce Malone, an outstanding scientist has absolute scientific proof that evolution is NOT scientific!

Bruce, a leading researcher for Dow Chemical for 30 years; he is one of the top 100 inventors – eighteen of his inventions raised millions of dollars; and has a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering.

So what makes a fossil then? (Sid Roth)

“A fossil, it’s a dead animal caught up in a rock layer, and yet if you have a fish that dies in an aquarium it doesn't turn into a fossil, it doesn't fossilise, its just eaten up and deteriorates, and turns into food for other animals.” (Bruce Malone)

“In order to get a fossil, you would have to have something die and be buried very deeply and very rapidly, and then lots of water flushed through the rock layers as the sediment is turned into rock and yet there are billions of dead things turned into fossils in the rock layers covering this entire planet - its testimony that this entire globe has been deluged by an incredible flood in the fairly recent past.” (Bruce Malone)

Watch these videos to get the rest of the evidence:

VIDEO (28 mins): Proof of Creation | Bruce Malone | It’s Supernatural with Sid Roth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fhNP3FSnKI

VIDEO (26 mins): The Creation: The Earth is a Witness

http://adventerest.com/?p=937

• DJS
    DJS
    Good morning Perry. Nice to see you again.
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    Nicola, it's good to see you're also watching other videos apart from the three angels broadcasting network. In this video you uploaded, this genius of a man, Bruce Malone, is telling you that ALL fossils were created during the flood in Noah's day? I'm trying very hard to wrap my head around this idea because I'm not an educated man. Is this what he's telling us?
  • zombie dub
    zombie dub

"how do you go from a single cell organism to a star fish? It's like they were created"

hahahahahah!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ALL fossils were created during the flood in Noah's day?

Oh, please!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

ALL fossils are 4350 years old. Anyone with half a brain knows this....

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Nicola (or is that Mrs perry?) you have a very low threshold for truth and a high level of gullibility. You went from one cult to another and will likely go for a third too as you are so easily led. Please learn how to think, not what to think.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    goes to show that you can still be a nutter quack even with a higher education.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

This is all I need to know about Bruce:

Bruce Malone gave his life to Christ over 25 years ago, as the Lord miraculously preserved him through a close call with death. Since that time Bruce has looked for a deeper purpose in life and realized that rejection of Biblical truth, justified by belief in evolution, is the acid which is eating away at the moral foundation of our culture.

If you want to invest in idiots don't look for dividends.

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage

Hello Witness My Fury,

Thank you so much for all your brilliant advice. Where have you been all my life? You know I wish I had met you a lot sooner, I wouldn't have wasted all those years studying the Bible, all those years of research, all those wasted degrees. What do renowned scientists like Bruce Malone know, when we have the likes of Albert Einstein in our midst. Witness My Fury many thanks, I hope this was a free consultation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit