Circuit Leasing selling on JW.ORG ????

by yknot 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Roddy
    Roddy

I knew that the WTS bought cars for the COs but I'm surprised that the handling of used cars is handed off to someone else. I'll bet that the individual that sells these used cars is also the one that sells new cars to the WTS. So it is a good deal both ways.

Frankly, considering that these are well maintained vehicles driven by men who are not aggresive drivers nor party animals, these are good prices for good used vehicles -- all kidding aside.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Selling those cars is "ethically diseased".

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

What's wrong with driving them for 10 or more years? COs and DOs don't need a new car every four years, general JWs don't get a new car that often so why should those turds?

• yknot
    yknot

Yes Roddy, same guy.

His name is Dale Baker, his daughter is now married late GB Albert Schroeder's son.

Business is good.....they had a uber lavish wedding and then later both got Bachelors in Gen Ed from Columbia.

Oh how the world goes round and around in WTLand

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I own a 2001 Buick laSabre with 84,000 miles and it works great, no rust. Always have used Mobil 1. Why the C and D overseers can use those car for a couple of years more?? If they are so good, why sell them?? Ohhhh, I know, it'$ a great deal for the WT$.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Buicks. Ah, the memories. That was the premier 4-dr fs car here in jw fundieland.

It had comfortable seats, large doors and air conditioning for the poor bros that had to wear ties (no concern for us sistas who had to wear pantyhose, the equivalent of Saran Wrapping your junk).

However I'm having a hard time imagining a co sporting the amethyst Buick. Seems a bit worldly (which explains why I love the color). I wonder if anyone is stumbled b/c it's not jw gray or beige. I had a red car in my jw days and it was scandalous!

sooner, ROFL! "Francophone"? So you're Canadian I'm guessing. :)

LOL@ the recipies site. Around here everything they ate was heavy. Lots of casseroles with condensed cream soup as the sauce. :x LOL they have an "Awake recipes" page.

The woman's name and mailing address is right on her site. Curious.

• shadow
    shadow

so can i advertise my used car on kh bulletin board?

• finally awake
    finally awake

i drive a 2000 Buicl Le Sabre that has a little over 200,000 miles on it. My last car was a 1994 Saturn that I drove for 14 years. When I got rid of it, it had over 250,000 miles on it. We still have a 1993 Ford F350 that runs just fine although the paint job is a horror. I don't see any reason to sell off a 4 year old car.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

shadow > yknot posting picture clearly reads: Please do not post this information on Kingdom Hall information boards.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Looks like they've been phasing out the semi-luxurious Buick LaCrosse with the much cheaper Chevrolet Impala... Seems to have started in 2010...

http://www.circuitvehicles.com/home/

Actually, 2010 was a financial turning point for the Watchtower Corporation...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit