Circuit Leasing selling on JW.ORG ????

by yknot 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

...these cars are all miled out and overpriced.

Up to 95,000 miles? Ah yes, but they are theocratic miles brother. As to the price, would Jehovah ask you to pay too much for a car?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

The theocratic thing to do would be to offer more than they are asking.

Why not trade them in? This seems to fall in the category of money changers .... hmmm .... what would Jesus do?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Glad to see you OK Yknot....

I lease my business cars for 4 years but I never buy them at the end of the lease because their residual value is often way more than the market price for the same used car.

So the only advantage of buying these off-lease cars would be that they should be very well maintained and clean...since you and I paid for that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s Donated money for Those Vehicles..

The WBT$ should Donate the vehicles Back to the JW`s..

Maybe to a poor JW Family that Needs a Vehicle..

"Are you F*ckin Nuts?"

"We can squeeze way more money out of these JW Fools!"

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2402600.jpg

................... ...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

Well it is past 5pm at Bethel.....

Lets try posting the pic again.....

I will add that they (WTS/JW.org) re-upped this sorta ad this month too .....

• baltar447
    baltar447

Outlaw. Wow I got one thing to say NO SHIT!

There have GOT to be needy JW familes that could use a reliable service vehicle. Ugh those greedy bastards!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think this is the real website: http://www.circuitvehicles.com/home/

I love this one from http://www.circuitvehicles.com/frequently-asked-questions/:

Q: Are prices negotiable?
    A: No. Prices are fixed and include a discount off a composite retail price taken from commonly used vehicle value references. Additional discounts are applied in the event of certain cosmetic or even repaired damage. The majority of our vehicles are in very good condition and have been meticulously maintained. Any necessary repairs are completed before the sale of any vehicle.

• Azazel
    Azazel

In Australia you had to be privilidged to be in the inner group who would even get the opportunity to buy an ex co car.

One of my best friends growing up is a co but he only uses the fuel card from WTS and has a hot Audi of his own. He is self funded and takes nothing other than fuel.

I wonder why he hasnt questioned any of the "theocratic" arrangment and doctrine as he was way smarter than me??

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Gouging their flock. They are mainly 2007-2008 Buick LaCrosse CXL which in my area costs $8,000-10,000 used with those miles, $12,000 is the list price for used car dealerships and are usually 50k miles. Also, from someone that actually bought such car: they do charge a transportation fee to get the car to you.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I sent this through their request for information on the website. Dickheads.

Dear Brothers,

I wish to inquire about the purchase of one these fine spiritual vehicles. I will however have to ask that the emblems that proclaim the vehicle to be a "LaCrosse" will have to be removed. "LaCrosse" as you know is a Francophone term used to denote "The Cross", an obvious sign of the reach of Christendom. I await your "Meat in Due Season" with baited breath.

Sincerely,

Frederick Franz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit