Circuit Leasing selling on JW.ORG ????

by yknot 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL @ sooner7nc!! That response is classic and awesome all at the same time!! LMBO

CoC

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

I guess the WTBTS needs money that bad!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Maybe, it's not that they need the money that bad but that they get a fleet discount paid by JWs, then they let the COs and DOs drive them for a couple years, and then they turn around and sell these to dumb witlesses who pay the primium on these which. This is smart business practice and we all know WTS is in a business org. And this allows COs and DOs to get brand new cars because they deserve them. After all didn't paul get freebees for preaching? Oh wait, he had to work for a living and preach on top of that. I guess COs and DOs are busier than Paul was thus they don't need to work.

• arko_n9ne
    arko_n9ne

@sooner7nc lmao to the sadness of the reality. how many cars are named after something pagan or unchristian? Isn't it ironic/hypocritical for a JW to ride around in a Taurus?

@outlaw do you have a terabit hd for all those pics? you must have raped the hell out of your clipart when you first got it. lol

@yknot why does the reader have to "discreetly" pass on that information? If they were discreet with those conditions for purchase, they won't get too many buyers. I imagine an overseer car to smell like leather and rubbing alcohol. Anyone else get that feeling?

Honestly, I love me a '67 Chevy Impala, but if the WTS was selling one in mint condition for any price, I'd tell them to "gfts." Imagine not being brainwashed and offering money to this corporate real estate scam.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

'I have driven you forty months in the field service. Your upholstery has not worn out on your seats, and your tyres have not worn off your wheels.

Deuteronomy 29:5

Praise be.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I remember seeing this aome months ago and being appalled for the reasons some have mentioned. The org has no money that we didnt donate to it and now, just like our kingdom halls, they are selling them back to us???? Shameless. But what really chapped my ass was when i heard that that cuircit leasing is owned by a brother. all the railing in the magazines over the years about "not having a buissness that is souly supported by your brothers" and making gods house a house of merchandise..... But once again, the org shrugs and says "do as i say not as i do". Faithful in least fellas....

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

LOL @ heartofaboy

• 00DAD
    00DAD

A few years ago I looked into buying one of these cars and was shocked to find out that the WTBTS was asking a price of 20% - 30% over Kelly Blue book for the used cars they were selling at that time. And, as has been commented, the prices are NOT negotiable.

Silly me, I thought they might be a WIN/WIN. It was instead a WIN/Ripoff.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

"you may discreetly''....''do not post on the notice board''....

I guess they dont want sheeple to know they use jworg to sell cars as well as bibles...very un theocratic!

zoz

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The Blue Book price for a 2009 with 88K is 12, 300; they want 14, 500.

Are they kidding? Why would any sane person do this, especially since we donated the money for the cars in the first place?

And to boot there is a 'brother' making a living from doing this?

How about this:

Stuff your cars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit