Nothing More To Say

by Farkel 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Take care of yourself, it has been a pleasure and an honor to have had the chance to talk with you. I hope you kept that URL I sent you, I'd like to stay in touch.

Jeff

• Violia
    Violia

Thanks Farkel

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks for all you've done Doug.

om

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Reading posts from you and other thinking folks has been more help than you could ever imagine. Thank you, Farkel--live well!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Doug. Hope you will indeed continue to drop in from time to time.

Bangalore

• scotoma
    scotoma

How about a tune. Do you still have a place where you have posted your piano playing. Do you still have access to a piano?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Bye Farkel

thankyou for swimming in that sewer for as long as you did.

The research and contribution you have made has helped me personaly in my journey. If not for people such as your self and other tireless ones of such long service, newer ones like me would probably still be in darkness.

peace to you.

Oz

• factfinder
    factfinder

I wish you well Farkel. I did not get the chance to really know you but I'm glad you were able to help people on jwn. Take care!

• Scully
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If it helps, I have benefitted from your battles. Seek your own peace and don't worry. You can drop by and someone will be here.

I miss many posters, but moving on sounds like a decent thing to do. I am going to do it one day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit