Nothing More To Say

by Farkel 33 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Its the arc of growth. We seek the authentic life, first we seek it with revenge against those that hurt us then we simply enjoy the new authentic life because its ours.

All the best.

• binadub
    binadub

Farkel:

I tried to PM you, but I must be doing something wrong.

If you see this, send me an e-mail at [email protected]

I have been wanting to communicate with you. We have some things in common (besides our years-long on the Net. :-)

Hope to hear from you . . .

~Ros
    (aka Binadub on JWN)

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Happy Trails you Ol' Cuss. I hope you have peace for the rest of your life.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

yo........... yo........... yo..........

'till...................

• shamus100
    shamus100

You'd better not be going without leaving us with an encore of 'dumbsticks' you bastard! ;D

Love Farkel - your wit, your way of snapping people back into reality. And best of all, you being real no matter what people think of you.

Love your threads and your posts.

• Violia
    Violia

Thank you for sharing your life with us.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Everyone is affected by the way the Cult used it's guilt, Farkel said he tried to be the White Knight and soon discovered he was swimming upstream against the Sewage Plant's storm drain release valve, when Sewage facilities are hit with a big storm, often they use to release raw sewage along with the rain water directly in to the enviroment.

Farkel, you will be missed! Brother Knorr, did you know what Farkel was suffering from, why did he feel the need to make a last ditch effort rejoining a group who was not worthy of his good humor? I agree, the Organization will be judged for hurting the Witnesses who brought joy to all the members who were not part of the "Shiny Unhappy drones", I hope Farkel is looking down on us from his heavenly reward!

• Violia
    Violia

btt, worth reading again.

• billythekid46
    billythekid46

As an apostate within your ranks, I hope Doug Mason is missed. He has gone in the way of earlier apostates like Raymond Franz, Carl Olof Jonsson, W.T. Stevenson, and many, many others that went out of their way to offend God. However don’t feel sad he left capable drones to continue his work. He taught you well to offend God with your distortions, lies and misrepresentation of the Holy Scripture. Only time will tell who was right all along. Meanwhile continue with your fine work as Satan never sleeps.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Billy the kid i think maybe Anthony Morris III in disguise! Give anymore burnt hot dog Armageddon talks lately, Billy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit